Chapter 6- Just With You beside Me

6- Just With You beside Me

One day there was an accident case of a bus came in causing a high rush in hospital. Being the senior in the hospital four of them volunteer to take full charge of the situation. One of them giving instruction to get stretchers soon. Other was asking to get OT ready. Another asking for blood bottles. Another asking for ICU to be ready. Everyone is rushing from one place to another for blood, tests, retrieving victims, calming the family members. Interns assisting their seniors with full dedication when one last person that came in hospital being victim of the accident was on verge of her life and death. The patient happens to be a women who have been thrown out of the glass window due to passive hit and she happens to hurt her baby bump badly, she was screaming in pain holding her stomach. Ridhima volunteer to operate for saving baby and mother while Armaan volunteer to operate same lady to bring out the glass pieces from her head and face that have injured her badly.

Both Armaan ridhima started with their own surgeries assisted by few nurses. Initially Armaan was taking out glass pieces out of her body while ridhima was trying her best to save the baby. Once she was done with baby delivery successfully. Armaan started his part of job after helping ridhima in delivery. While this time ridhima help him with head injuries. It was unsaid sharing of work load. Both of them soon come out with success news to announce to the family. They moved to wash their hands when they both congratulate each other. It's when Armaan after days have proper look at her and saw her in changed skin. She was pale and thinner than ever she might have lost her large amount of weight. Armaan tried to question her but she rush away seeing the question coming her way.

Soon their day came to an end with situation under their control. Atul was on his night duty when on Armaan's idea Anjali to stay back with him to steel the chance to talk to him. Armaan tried to question ridhima but she left before he can hold on her. Armaan was wondering what might have happened to her but thinking to get hold on her next day to get answers he left for his house.

Next day too Armaan tried to talk to her but again ridhima kept avoiding him he was again to leave for his house when he got a call from another reputed hospital for getting his assistance on one of the case. Armaan went to their hospital, talking on the case for an hour guiding the doctor about the medication he can carry on with Armaan was about to leave when he saw ridhima coming out from one of the Dr's Cabin.

He called her out but she was so lost in her own world that she didn't heard about him calling her. She was walking in daze staring into space not knowing where she is heading too. Armaan kept calling her but she never heard even a single call from him. It started to rain but ridhima remain unaffected to all this. Armaan knew something is utterly wrong else she wouldn't have been like this. His brain knows she have changed but his heart was still on her side only. He knew that there is something wrong, he can feel it. He keep following her leaving his own car in parking only.

Obvious to where is she walking, she was on road. Due to Heavy rain a truck was about to hit her when due to the fear of losing her Armaan run towards her to save her but he was little late to save her from getting herself into an accident. It was not major accident but she fell unconscious with sudden turn of events and the sudden hurt on her arms took a toll on her. Armaan run towards her patting her face he called her name to bring her to conscious.

Ridhima opened her eyes with few patting on her face. She opened her eyes and keep looking at him for few minutes. Armaan made her stand up on her feet. Her legs were still shaky but she got out of her shock with his call of her name, she gave a look to him and seeing him worried as hell with concern in his eyes dripping, she gave up her shield unconsciously hugging him around his waist. He was about to hold her when she slides down on the ground with tears. He got more scared now seeing her like that. Sitting in front of her he hold her from her shoulders "What happened Ridhima...? Why are you crying... let me know I will sort things out for you please say what happened to you. Please."