Chapter 4 - Getting Back To Old Memories

Part 4 – Getting Back To Old Memories

Next day Sid came out of the room only after getting ready to leave finally from India with his luggage. As it was early in the morning so he expected ridhima to be at home only but when he went to her room to inform her about his going he saw her room empty. He checked whole house but found no one in the house. When his eyes fell on the dining table laid with papers holding then in his hands he read them only to see ridhima have signed the papers divorcing him. With divorce papers she found one more paper opening its fold he read ridhima's Writing.

"Sidhant. I have signed the papers making you a free bird once again. I wish you a happy life ahead. I am sorry for all these days you lost of your joy because of me. But better late than never. So yeah...!! That's it... Bye Sidhant. All the Best. - Ridhima"

Taking the papers he left to fetch his needed document of transfer from the hospital and also to say good bye to all his colleague and friends. After that he called his lawyer submitting the papers to him Sid left for the airport leaving his mother land behind forever. After his flight took off an hour later another flight from the Airlines landed from which the Doctor who will be joining Sanjeevni Mumbai came wearing glares on her eyes she came out once luggage was collected to heir Taxi to reach her destination.

.......At Sanjeevni Reception.....

Armaan was standing allotting duties to his inters when Dr.Keerti approached him. Dr.Armaan today a new Resident Doctor will be joining us from US. She should be here by now in few minutes. I hope you will help her to settle down around soon and inters be at your best behavior there should be no pranks like you did with Dr.Armaan on his first day. If I get any complain against any one of you then you will find yourself in between the path lab's wall for a month. Inters nodded their head with silence while armaan too nodded saying "Dr.Keerti I will take care of it. I will help her settle down and familiar with surrounding soon". "Okay... Get back to your work all of you" Ordering them keerti left for her work and interns follow the lead. Armaan turned around to see atul coming to sign his duty followed by ridhima too. Armaan patted his back hugging him while atul to return the hug. They both turn to sign the register for their in time talking about the case they keep standing there talking about the patient. "Hey armaan I have heard that Some New Dr. is joining us today" atul asked armaan to which he replied "Yeah..!! Dr.Keerti just now informed me about this new arrival" atul nodded "between do you know who is she and from where she have transferred to your branch" armaan took the file of the doctor in his hand to look at it while saying "She is from US as Dr.Keerti told me... Let me check her name wait a second." Before armaan can open the file to read the name of the new arrival they heard a voice from behind "Its Dr.Anjali Gupta Written in the file Isn't It Dr.Malik" armaan without actually hearing it said "Yeah..!! Its same as you said but who......" But before he can complete his Sentence he turn around to See Anji standing behind them with her perfect persona with broad smile on her face. "Anji.... How are you Mann? It's so good to see you after such a long time." Armaan said hugging her with a warm welcome back hug to which anji replied hugging "I am great see all smiling" both of them moved apart from each other "Suddenly you here. How"

"Why... I am not welcomed here." Anji asked questioning back in mischievous tone "No... You are most welcome. By the way here meet Chamm....." his sentence got faded in the voice of silence to see there is no one standing beside him.

Anji asked "Meet whom armaan... there is no one beside you with whom I can meet" armaan looked around to see atul's retiring back "Armaan where are you lost.... You were about to make me meet with someone who is it." Hearing her question he said "Hunh...!! No... No-one. You tell me how you are and how come you transferred back" armaan asked her while they started to move towards café "I am just great and about transfer I was missing home and all my friends but I don't want to be back at that place where I lost so much but when I heard that you came back I can't hold the excitement to be back and applied to be back so here I am in front of you." She said waving her hand in front of her as if airing herself. "By the way don't you want to go to your duty its duty hours Na... plus Dr.Keerti must be on rounds at this hour of the day" armaan looked at her with amaze expression on her face. "Not bad Anji... You remember about her rounds but above it you remember the timing of her round."