Chapter 1 - Fate of Love

Part 1 - Fate of Love

"A Problem Is a Chance for You to Do Your Best" – Duke Ellington

Same way a rift in a relation is a chance for you to make your best efforts to strengthen your bond, not to let them fall apart as the best way to make your future a happy one to live in you have to create it to a happy leading, you can sit back and let the things in hands of fate make efforts to gain your own success happiness and love.

This was the belief of a person living a lonely live from past few months. Today was the day he wanted to make his belief come real. As the sky welcomed Sun with its sunshine along with him saying a temporary bye to the moon from its arms. Same way the person sleeping few minute back open his eyes to welcome the happiness with open arms saying a bye to his lonely-sadness life.

Getting all ready He sat on his bike to start his day he drove on road to reach his destination. Reaching his destination he set inside reliving his past there with smiling face. Seeing his dimple all girls goes fat on him wanting to talk to be by his side. But he was lost in his own memories. Soon he was welcomed by the jealous inters who saw their girlfriends giving no attention to them. They pranked him saying he was having a deadly illness without any actual check-up. Instead of getting angry he was only smiling letting them say everything which the feeling of jealous poking them to say. After it was all over he told them about the measures that he have to take shocking them as how he already know it all. Before any of them can they heard the announcement for reporting on time. They left from there reaching there Dr.Keerti said they have new resident doctor to whom they have to report now. And to their surprise they saw the same person who they made ill without medical analysis walking to them.

"So hello inters... It was nice to be diagnosed by such great doctors like you. But know I am perfectly fine and need no medical attention so I ask you to join your duties properly. I am Dr.Armaan Malik a new resident doctor to whom you have to report daily at sharp 9am. So for today all your duties are written in this chart read sign and then disperse" Saying so armaan left from there to meet atul.

Soon both of them meet talked for long time over a cup of coffee. "You know champ its feels so great to be resident Doctor. The fun is now you can rest when you want to giving instruction to interns. Ahh... I am loving it." To which atul responded "Yes I agree with you armaan... you know I just know got to be resident doctor and I am enjoying this position. You got passed in one go but I stuck behind" sadness reflected on his face which sadden armaan too "Not to worry anymore champ now we both will be having fun. By the way how are you, your life" to which atul get excited like child to fulfil him of his talks and life that forgetting his sadness behind he started speaking non-stop fill him with every lost moment on his life. After getting to know about his life and updating him about his life and all struggle he took for his basket. "By the way champ where is everyone... u heard nothing about anyone from you all this while... where are they" armaan asked looking around to see glimpse of someone.

"There is no one armaan" armaan looked at him with other question "Why... do they have late duty hours." Atul just shake his head in no "No armaan no one is here in Sanjeevni after that day one by one everyone left leaving me behind" seeing armaan with confuse look he continue his words "After you vanished without telling anyone anything ridhima too left thinking you ditched her due to her illness as Dr.Shashank said that to her. After her Anjali to left for the US to complete her internship as she was sad to lose her sister and her best friend for this place. Then Muskaan too left saying there are too many memories of her and rahul that this place holds so she too left. And about Nikki after that day she found Jiya standing at Sanjeevni's reception Abhimanyu's first wife so she too left running away from him. So I am the only one left here so..."