Part-2

Few days passed...

"Amar Vyas - Marketing manager in an MNC, earnings : 12lakhs per annum.
A well-mannered man and a person with good etiquette and kind nature also belong to a good family background." Ananya's mom read the groom's profile.

"Seems to be a good alliance. What do you say?" she asked her husband.
"Hmm... Let us talk to Annu regarding this." Mr. Keshav Kashyap muttered while getting ready to his work.
"Annu? No, let me finalize everything and then, we'll tell her." Ananya's mom Vimala stated.
"It must be her choice, after all, Vimala," Keshav suggested.
"Annu has turned insane these days I tell you. She's not into marriage thing yet. She will successfully spoil this proposal also and I don't want that to happen." She muttered.
"Fine then, let her live life na... What's so hurry?" Mr. Kashyap took his daughter's side.
"All the other girls of her age are already having babies. All my friends and even our relatives were asking about Annu's marriage. You never know that! It's me who should always answer them." Vimala got disappointed.
"Why is everyone so interested in my daughter's life? Anyway, I'm completely on my Annu's side and I don't want to be that dad who feels his daughter as a burden and sending her away in the name of marriage is the solution." Keshav declared.
"Ha... You are the only father who is sending his daughter away right? As if my dad didn't send me here!" Vimala shot back.

"I think I'm getting late. We'll talk about this tonight. Bye!" Keshav waved before leaving.

At Ananya's office...

"Hey, Annie..." Greeted Ananya's friend and colleague Rajveer.
"Hey Raj, what's up?" Ananya smiled.
"I'm getting married this weekend. I want you to come." Raj mumbled, handing her the wedding invitation.
"That's a great news! I'll come for sure."Ananya smiled.
"Thanks, will catch up later. Good day!" Raj smiled and went away.

Ananya checked the wedding card and read the bride details as, Anupama Vyas, residing in Banglore. The marriage venue is also Banglore. She inhaled long and murmured ' Another compromise! Poor girl!'

Meanwhile in Banglore...

"Amar! It's my marriage and I want orchids for the decoration," shouted Anupama at her brother Amar Vyas.
"Orchids doesn't go with the curtains Anu. Use some brain," Amar replied.
"Then, change the curtains." Anupama gritted her teeth.
"I'm not going to change them. I've pre-assumed about the entire setting. The decor should have some class and when I make my mind, I'm not going to change it at any cost." Amar stated.
"Uff! You are a monster, Amar. Th girl who comes into your life will suffer a lot due to your mentality," she raged, stomping her foot.
"Thanks for the super good vision Didi" Amar muttered with a smirk.

-- To be continued...

Precap : Ananya meets Amar 😉