"Hmm...well that's a little weird."

"Yeah, it's complicated."

"Wait...was it that boy that was with you in the woods." I started to feel uncomfortable, and my heart beat sped up a little. I wasn't sure I wanted to tell this much. But what could it hurt, it was dark that night.

"Um...yes." He nodded.

"Well, I'll leave that at that. Because you're starting to look nauseous." I didn't want to talk about Louis. It made me feel sad, and I didn't like to think about him. Because as of right now, I feel like I'm never getting out of here.

It was silent for a few more minutes, and we both kind of just sat there.

"Can I just warn you about something?" John spoke up. I nodded. "Well, you've had it easy these past few days. I know you don't want to hear this...but it won't be from now on. Because he's back, and you can't keep making excuses." I shut my eyes, and nodded.

"I know." I gulped, just at the thought. A teenage girl shouldn't have to worry about these things. But I am.

John stood up from the table, and stared down at me. "I want you to see something." He exclaimed. I shot him a confused glare. "Trust me, you'll like it. Just follow me."

I stood up from the table, and followed John down a dark hallway. I started to see light, and had to squint my eyes.

We stopped in front of a wooden door, and he smiled at me. I became scared, and I started to think this was a trick, and that the boss was in the room. I gulped, and he gripped the door knob. When he opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I saw a blue sky, and trees, and grass. I stepped down the steps, following John. I stepped on the grass, and looked up at the sky.

It was a small patch of grass, surrounded by talk grass. It was still enough, though. I looked at the trees, that were starting to lose their leaves. The sky was crystal clear, with not a cloud in the sky. I smiled, and I stared at the trees. You could hear birds singing, and the sound of leaves rustling.

I hadn't been outside in what seemed like forever. In reality, it was only 4-5 days. But being a school student and a soccer player, I was used to being outside. Not seeing sun or the sky, has been hard. You wonder if it's raining or the sun is shining. Now I could see it.

The cold air was hitting my cheeks, but I didn't care. I looked over at John, a smile on my face.

"Thank you, so much."

Louis's POV:

It's been two days since my last run in with the principal. Guess where I am again. Yep, sitting in the god damn waiting office.

It happened the day right after the last. This kid bumped into me, and all I did was flip him off and tell him to fuck off. Apparently someone in the hallway told the principal. And just to top it all off, the principal was "too busy to see me that day". What a load of shit. I shouldn't even have to see him at all.

Other than that, the past two days have been hell. I spent a total of 7 hours at the police station, trying to find out information. The first day only lasted 2 hours. It ended with me breaking the glass vase on his desk. It went pretty event less the first hour and a half. Then he said it might take months or years to find her. Then I threw the vase at the wall.

The next day lasted 5 hours. We tried to find them, and search for them. It didn't work. We tried tracking her phone, but apparently the phone "did not exist". Which basically means those little fuckers disabled her phone.