Chapter 10: Lovely day

Probably after a few minutes, Tohru woke up in her room. she really doesn't remember coming here, all she'd remembered was sitting by the tree with Akito. Then she is gasped and smiled brightly. she thought of Akito and giggled. Then Tohru's phone ranged. it was her Grandpa.

Tohru: hello?

Grandpa: why hello Tohru.

Tohru: Grandpa! hi, how are you? I haven't talk to you in a while.

Grandpa: I know, its been that long, hasn't it?

Tohru: hahaha, yes it has.

Grandpa: well, I'm just calling to see how things are?

Tohru: things are doing wonderful.

Grandpa: are you still being the sweet little girl I love and adore?

Tohru: Grandpa, I'm not little anymore. but yes, I'm still that sweet girl you love.

Grandpa: you're not getting into any bad situations, are you?

Tohru: no sir, I'm not.

Grandpa: that's good, I thought I would have to have that long talk with you about being so fast with them boys.

Tohru blushing: Grandpa, I'm not being so fast.

Grandpa: good, that's what I like to hear. I'm glad you didn't have sex at a early age like your no-good cousin.

Tohru: that's not nice, Grandpa.

Grandpa: I'm sorry honey, but he should have been smart like you.

Tohru laughed and rolled her eyes.

Grandpa: well, I guess I'll be going.

Tohru: OK, it was nice hearing from you.

Grandpa: you too. and remember what we talked about them boys.

Tohru: yes Grandpa, don't have sex unless I call you or until I get married with the man I love.

Grandpa: that a girl. Alright, bye Tohru.

Tohru: bye Grandpa, love you.

Tohru hanged up the phone and laughed. man, doesn't her Grandpa just love her so? Then there was a knock to Tohru's door.

Tohru: come in.

Hatori: Tohru, there you are. I was just looking for you. Akito sent one of his maids to my office and told me where you were.

Tohru: Hi Hatori. what is it that you need?

Hatori: I was wondering how that advice did? did it help your friend a lot?

Tohru looked at him confused then nodded her head and smiled. she remembered what she said last time.

Tohru: yes. it helped her a lot. she's happy with him a lot.

Hatori nodded his head and have her a positive smile.

Hatori: that's great. well, I better get going.

Tohru: OK.

Hatori waved bye to Tohru. then left her room. Tohru sighed and flopped on her bed. she wanted to tell him but she couldn't betray Akito like that. she loves him. So, she decided to keep her promise to Akito and don't tell anyone what's going on with her and him. Then Tohru went out her room to go see what Kiki was doing.

Tohru: hey Kiki.

Kiki: hello Tohru.

Tohru: What cha doing?