🌘8🌒

A/n P=past and f= future ex : p-naruto means past naruto

7/4/21 A/N *Does the Dougie knowing I probably embarrassed tf outta myself in this chapter*

Author p.o.v

As all the children and senseis were gathered for some reason they didn't know in a room they never seen before Lady Tsunade had walked in.  Naruto was the first one to spea-I mean yell out,"OLD HAG WHY AM I HERE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF EATING MY 3RD BOWL OF RAMEN!"

"Not my fault." tsunade replied simply because she felt the headache coming in. Suddenly a bright portal came through and a tall male with black hair slicked down came out of it and he was also known as F-sasuke . " Found you." he said coolly and lifted up slowly while a older sakura came out and in the process stepped on sasuke head. "woah what's going on?" kiba said confused .

" oh snap." F-sasuke winced and closed his eye that he used to create a portal . " Time for a long ride , again ." F-Sasuke sighed in disappointment as the portal opened up again catching everyone by surprise and sucked everyone up. and when I say everyone I mean everyone.

Somewhere in the future , In the stadium where the exams were taken

"W-w-where am I. " a young hinata woke up only to see an F-sasuke . "E-e-excuse me w-who are y-you? " P-Hinata panicked but still had her guard up. "Hn." was all he said and got up motioning Hinata to follow him. Which she did just to see Sakura in a hospital bed too.

" S-sakura-s-san ." P-hinata said with even more Panick because she was scared for her friend. And then shook her making P-sakura shoot up. " hm.... Where in the hell.... Hinata w-what happened . All I remember is a man who resembled Sasuke-ku-" P-sakura looked up to see F-sasuke and started to blush .

"Seems that your awake, c'mon follow me the truth is going to be revealed...he better pay me extra for this statement (he whispered that part)" he said in a montone voice making the girls stand close to each other just in case someone attacks they got each other backs. The both of them notice this place was familiar.

They jumped over buildings and made it to the stadium just in time to hear a young Naruto cheering which made them run to the group to see what they are missing out on.

" Look at that Sasuke I am better than you ." The p-naruto said to the p-sasuke as he glared at the hokage monument . " There is no way..." p-sasuke said .

"Everyone sit down , were having more company. " F-sasuke said loudly making everyone yell in surprise and hurry to sit Down. The past kids still dont know who he is . " Who are we to be following you. " p-naruto pointed as p-sasuke 'hn' and stood next to him. Suddenly , the dust picked up .

" ... We're the future." the voice said and the dust lowered to show ocean blue eyes . " That DEFINITELY was the best intro I ever did. And ya' did it sasuke!" F-naruto bro-fisted sasuke . " Sasuke?! " everyone said . " oh yeah, I forgot . I'm the future Sasuke Uchiha. " he said with his sharigan turning off...Is that how I am supposed to say it or...ANYWAYS!

"Sensei you ruined the guessing game we were playing. we were telling the who our parents were game. " Boruto blabbered . as F-naruto ran to him squeezing the day light out of him.

" Naruto I messed up by bringing everyone here. " F-sasuke reminded everyone as he looked to the side and see the akatsuki .

"Holy moly Naruto that's you, THAT'S YOUTHFUL!!!" P- Lee said  " woah, I look so cool... The hair cut isn't that bad " p-naruto glammered. "yes it is ." kiba laughed and so did some others ." So are we going to ignore the akatsuki . " F-sasuke said . "No-" f-naruto was cut off.