🌖7🌔

Boruto p.o.v

"ONII-CHANNNNNN! WAKE UP OR ELSE!!" I hear my little sister say...more like threatened.

" wait hima I'm up, IM UP ALREADY! " I exclaimed jumping out of the bed for breakfast.

As I walk down I see the whole squad was eating breakfast, why did they send himawari to wake me up and with thought shivers went up my spine .

As I set down I hurried and said 'Thank you for the food.' then dug right in."mmmm omg who made this. this was delicious...who made it ."I asked"I-i did... " I turned to see a lightly pink cheeked sarada " -with a little help from hima too. "she finished."woooww thats cool. " I complimented and dug right back in.

"okay that's enough you little tomatoes. let's get dressed and go! " kakish said . 'who is he to call tomatoes!!' I thought as everyone got up to leave making me the last one to get up.

"welp I gotta go change so...see ya!"I quickly said and bolt away from sarada(pun intended😂😂..no okay) and up the stairs to change.

*le time skip brought to you by madara beautiful hair*because your worth it** (3/19/21 a/n no SERIOUSLY YALL NEVER STOPPED ME FROM BEING THIS EMBARRASSING-)

As I finished changing I heard two screams. and off I go to see who it is as I got to Inojin and shikadai room I see Mirai-Sensei "what happened!?!?"Mirai-Sensai asked.

"THEY THINK WE ARE GIRLS!" both of them yelled. (A/N I- 🧍🏽‍♀️...y'all...whew chile so n e ways imma keep this.)"then let's trick them."himawari smirked .

"Boruto I think your evil thinking are rubbing off on your sister."chocho facepalmed as the rest sighed."okay let's do it, it might be fun." inojin agreed.

" really?!?!" we all said and anime fell to the ground because when does inojin EVER agree to pranks. soon there was a knock at the door.

"COMING!!!"Mirai and kakish sensei said at the same time and blushed.

but Mirai still got the door and Asuma-sensei was here to take us to the hokage tower for the surpr-*AHEM (author glares)* I mean meeting.

As we walk it was a awkward silence flying through the air until we heard the munching and pencil sketching over the paper 'Aaaaaahhh there goes the comforting "silence"'.

*Tenji p.o.v (YOU AINT SEE IT COMING)*

As we was close to the door to the hokage office boruto barged in ."HEY OLD HAG!!! " Boruto barged and in 'SMACK!!' that is all you hear when sarada punch boruto in the face .

"Ow! why did you do that. " boruto mumbled "STOP BARGING INTO DOORS DOBE!"sarada replied ."*cough cough*Ignoring what you just called me. You brats are?"fifth hokage calmly asked waiting for a reply ." umm c-can you u-uhm call in... (you already know who they are but like Should I really write ALL their names?) ."I stuttered curse me for stuttering. But then I started to feel the panick kick in. I'm too scared for this!

A/N... DID ANYONE EVER NOTICED I SPELLED SENSEI AS SENSAI... I'm out here embarrassing me and the homies🧍🏽‍♀️but n e who it still might be mistakes here and there but I wanted to like clear up the ones that I thought was the most terrible.