Suddenly , A galaxy bubble popped and a teenaged girl popped out. she had an afro and had brown eyes. " I am not supposed to be here but noooo i wanna be different from others and put everybody and they momma up in this bitch." she grumbled and walked to the Akatsuki tying them up quickly and not with ordinary rope tho. "how about when all the adults and everyone else come we get the party started." The girl continued like she was supposed to be in the story.

"Who are you ." a confused boruto said . " the creator of this story now don't mind me, I made a mistake but these guys are needed here so one thing. which is no killing ...only I can do that...In my imagination of course but anyways. " she smiled.

"okay I'm out." she waved but before she could the ground started to shake. " uh-ohhhh~ , spaghettios?" She questioned her statement and disappeared.

The ground cracked a little as something got clos . The dust picked up again and you can see figures coming up quickly . within a snap the figure slapped naruto in the head making him go through the wall . And F-sasuke winced at this , all the past groan because they just felt his pain , and the new generation ooed.

"How dare you not send me to get my child-" the person also known as F-hinata stopped mid-sentence to look at the past to see then staring right back at her.

" I thought Naruto was going marry Hinata-chan!" Ino screamed as P-hinata looked down and facepalmed softly in embarrassment  " okay but you have some similarities to hinata , WHO ARE YOU!! And why did you ruin my ship!?" Sakura pointed a finger at F-hinata.

She started to freak And panick making her look adorable. "i-i-i- s-s-sorry..." she bowed flustered. " B-but I am hinata ..." She said as most of the boys sputtered. " WHAT?!?!" Ino and sakura yelled at how she changed a lot. " I . am . not surprised. Look at how she ate that up." Kureni-sensei said smirking.

"Well I'll be damned. " a shark said making everyone stop " who said shark breath to talk " Sai said as he snuck up on everyone making them yelp. " who are you!" Ino pointed and glammered at Sai making him blush at the young ino .

" H-hinata your not shy anymore." sakura said as P-hinata blushed at herself . " you've grown in other places too-" kiba was smacked in the head by his mom .

" M-MOMMY!!! where did you come from." kiba said scared . "I JUST said i had made everyone come here was you not listening?" F-Sasuke glared at the boy then turned to F-Hinata.

"Hinata..." Sasuke told her what boruto them wanted to do since naruto was knocked out...still. Everyone else came and was informed .

"So who's going first . " F-naruto grumbled now out of the wall F-Hinata put him in. " Me because I'm the best . " boruto grinned . "First is the worst , loser ." Sarada smirked . " SHUT IT!!" He said angry. Suddenly, Queen came back . " my bad for the interruption but we got more guest. " she said and the whole group as teenagers came out. and Queen dragged a sleeping looking 16 year old sasuke .

But he woke up glaring at everything  Which caused an uproar because he was acting like an A-hole to everybody and they momma for some reason...okay there is a reason but still- after it calmed down queen had separated them .

" OK Kamaki start . " Queen said . "But I -" Boruto started " I wanna have fun . " Queen smirked . " yeah!! I'm Kamaki inuzuka . My dad is kiba inuzuka and my mom is tamaki . " she smiled as P-kiba and Teen Kiba were cheering that they got a daughter . Teen hinata congratulated him but was wondering who was the little girl that resembled her .

" Metal Lee how about you go . " Queen smirked . " Thank you!!" He said as Queen fan girl at his adorableness. " I'm Metal Lee I don't know where my brother is right now but my dad is Gaara of the sand and my other dad is Metal Lee. " he smiled a little as a 12 year old gaara blushed and damn neared fainted and Teen Rock Lee nodded his head in achievement as if this is what he was planning to do "Periodt, look at how I did that. Look at the material." Teen Rock Lee said making Neji shoulders shake a little from laughing quietly.

(Also y'all probably see me putting some AAVE throughout this chapter but I'm doing this because I am a black person. Do not use AAVE if your not African American or Black American please and thank you. NOW CARRYING ON!!)

"Time out, time out, time out...I SAW THIS COMING NEJI I TOLD YOU!!" Teen Tenten shook Teen Neji by his shoulders.

"Chile hold my sake because I ain't seen this coming." Tsunade said pushing the bottle to Jiraiya as Teen Naruto patted both of his friends on the shoulder. And just on time F-Gaara popped up with Shinki making Metal Lee wave wildly at them and F-Rock Lee kissed F-Gaara forehead.

"Ok , my name is , Boruto Uzumaki you should already know my dad and this is my sister -" himawari continued cutting him off " I'm Himawari uzumaki know guess our mother. Put it's pretty obvious I'm just trying to see reactions." she said quickly and cheered as boruto shook his head excitedly .

" I dont know." a teenage naruto shrugged and the p-naruto agreed . "Give a hint . " P-Kakashi said . " OK." Himawari said closed her eyes for a second and opened them making everyone gasp . " I m-married hinata. Okay I see it because of the hair color but I MARRIED HINATA!" Teenage Naruto gasp as both teen and past Hinata passed out .

" woahhhhh. " Asuma-sensei said . " Your making it sound like a bad thing. " Future sakura cracked her knuckles and walked slowly towards the teenage Naruto making him shiver . " I-its okay" F-hinata hold onto sakura arm . " n-no its a good thing . " P-naruto said .

"I guess its my turn . please dont freak out. my name is sarada ... My mom is sakura haruno..." She said slowly . As the sakuras gasp. " ... And my dad is Sasuke Uchiha . " she said . As a young sakura said in your face to Ino as the young ino and a teenage Karin grumble about her taking Sasuke.

"Was I that much of a brat?!" F-Karin said coming from the entrance next to a f-orochimaru , f-jugo and f-suigetsu . f-suigetsu nodded and received a punch from Karin only to make it go through his face . " I hate you. " f-karin said. " you love me ." f-suigetsu said while kiss f-karin cheem.

"eewww." Teen Karin said as she watch herself kiss Suigetsu . " I'm never kissing that witch ." Teen Suigetsu said next to her . " Same for you, butthole ." she replied

a/n I did 1545 words I'm proud

A/N 1859 now 😭😭 also there may be mistakes here and there! And sorry for the lowercase letter that needed to be upper cases.