Jaehee x Neko! Reader

Inspired by a fanart on tumblr.  anjupanda.tumblr.com  amazing art so do check it out~
Enjoy~

---------

*Poof*

"AAAAAAHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BODYYYY????!!!"

I heard a scream as I got from my bed and rubbed my eyes. "(y/n)? What's wro- WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!" I couldn't believe my eyes, (y/n) has cat ears and tail.

"You will hate me now...won't you?" (y/n) muttered, looking at me with teary eyes.

"No, (y/n)...I won't. You're an exception, the cutest cat I've ever seen." I reassured her and she had a sigh of relieve...I'm lucky to have such a cute cat.

I stared at her, whipped out my phone and snapped mutiple pictures of her while she tried to grab my phone.

"Jaeheeee...delete iiiittt" (y/n) whined.
"Nope~" I repiled sternly even though I'm giggling like mad in my head.
"Pretty pleeeeaassee?" she begged while staring at me with those shiny (e/c) orbs.
"Nah~ I'm keeping it and making it my wallpaper~" After finishing that sentance, I could see her blush madly while covering her face.
I leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "you're just soooo cuute~"

"I'll go make breakfast now, you should get use to it. Who knows how long will this last." I said it with a smirk and walked out. Leaving a cute pouting (y/n) on the bed.

–------Timeskip------

"Ahh good thing I'm pretty used to it in just half a day....and maybe this can be useful" (y/n) shouted then whispered, shifting herself on the couch.
"Huh I didn't catch that last part (y/n) " I curiously asked, turning to her.
"Huh no it's nothing haha" she laughed it out, real mysterious.

Just then with 'nya' (y/n) jumped and snuggled on me. She lifted up her head, did a paw pose, stuck out her tongue and winked.

I could feel my heart throbbing in my chest and my face heating up.
'omgomgomgomgomgomgsocutesocutesocute' this was the thoughts in my head before I passed out from nosebleeding. I could see a blurred confused and shock face of (y/n) before everything went black.

This is one of the best things ever happen to me

The End

--------------
ok i know this one is shorter than most of the stories but i just lost my mind
i am sorry that i sinned again