I felt more relieved at the sound of sirens nearing, they're going to be okay.

----

"Gomawo."

The officer grinned.

I bowed and flashed him a smile before he turned on his foot and headed towards the ambulance.

I shivered at the sight of the women I could've saved that was now half burned alive as they placed her inside the ambulance.

Guilt ate me alive and I wanted to turn back time and save them, they wouldn't be half burned alive if I did.

My trance was interrupted as I heard a call for my name and glanced over at my right to see Jimin scurrying towards me.

He immediately pulled me into a hug and then released quickly.

"Are you okay?"

He questioned, eyebrows furrowing.

I didn't respond right away but nodded.

"I could've-"

"No Jiyeon I wouldn't have let you, I'm not going to lose you either."

Jimin sternly remarked.

I was taken aback at what he said but curiosity then crossed my mind.

"What do you mean?"

I asked.

Who else did he lose?

He didn't respond but instead lumbered inside the hotel.

I stood alone outside watching his back fade as he entered.

I looked around and the scenery was berserk, officers rushing around, people being placed into ambulances, it was crazy.

One of the officers put a line around the hotel and nobody was allowed to leave tonight.

I dragged my feet to the entrance of the hotel and scanned the lobby looking for Jimin.

I found him talking to the desk clerk and I hurried towards him.

"Yah!"

I yelled but Jimin covered my mouth and tugged me away and lead me to the elevators.

He removed his hand from my face and grieved.

"After what's happened to night I had returned my room key, I have to stay by you and make sure you don't do something stupid."

Jimin interpreted.

"Huh?"

I asked, head tilting confused at what he just said.

He grabbed my hand and opened it, he dropped the room keys into my palm.

"We'll share a room tonight, I returned the other one, you have to be safe and I have to protect you."

Jimin explained.

I slightly felt my lips curve into a smile but hid it by covering my mouth.

---

My head laid in Jimin's lap while he played with my hair.

It had been hours after the incident and it was almost @7am by now.

Police cars were still parked outside and we weren't allowed to leave yet.

I rambled everything to him, I just had to, in this moment it felt right.

"That's how I ended up with just my abusive father and his girlfriend."

I uttered.

His fingers raced around my hair as I just stared at the ceiling, satisfied that I actually told someone everything that had happened.

I still couldn't believe it, it's as if I actually had a friend, I never told anyone this stuff besides Jungkook.

"Jimin?"

He removed his hands from my hair as I glanced up at his brown eyes.

"Wae?"

He asked staring down at me.

"Thank you, thank you for everything."

I simpered.

He didn't respond right away and I sat upright.

I looked up at him and he just smiled.

"Go to sleep now, you've had to much on your mind."

He hopped off the bed and wrapped the blanket around me.

I slowly laid back, my expression now blank.

He leaned over and flicked my forehead before saying goodnight.

"Aish you Park Jimin!"

I snarled and he just chuckled.

Even at serious times he still made me smile at my worst moments.

He plopped down on the other bed next to the one I was sleeping on.

I laid on my side and looked over at him.

He covered himself in the sheets and simply closed his eyes.

This kid.

I turned the other way facing the window and began to feel goosebumps again.

It reminded me of my mother, the fire, the women, everything was vivid in my mind.

The worst part was the window was open, letting the wind seep inside, I was freezing.

I shook off the thoughts from the incident and didn't realized when I had screamed.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I sat upright and placed my head in hands.

Jimin rushed over towards me and turned me to face him, and pulled me into his arms once again.

"Hush..hush..don't cry."

He whispered and hugged me tighter.

I sobbed into his chest once again, my mother, my mother, my mother.

That's all I could think about.

He placed his hand on my head and rubbed my back.

"I'll be here for you, forever."

---

Hey guys so if you want to get updated and know when I update either follow or add this story in your library if you want:)

Vote and comment and I'll love you forever! just kidding I'll still love you if you don't, but it'll make me happy!! Plus it's just a button, so just click it.