CHAPTER 2

PAULINE POV

Hay,nakakainis talaga yung pagmumukha ng Zennon na yon pati na ang kanyang mga alagad.
Sisiguraduhin ko talagang magbabayad sila sa detention room mamaya....

Muwwwwwaaahahaha....

*psssttt*

"Best,anong chika mo.Nagtransform ka daw kanina bilang "Demon Prez,"sabi ng katabi kong si Jeny.

"E nairita ako kanina dahil nandyan na naman ang "M5"at nadagdagan pa nung lalaking my earring sa tenga kaya ayon nakatikim sila ng isang nagbabagang detention,"sabi ko with a bored look.

"Bakit ba kasi hate na hate mo ang M5 especially there leader.I mean there not that bad,"sabi pa niya.

A-(KRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG)

Ay, walang hiyang bell yon.Bakit ba pagnagsasalita ako,palagi na lang napuputol!!
But it's okay because today is my most awaited time of the day.
IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME.
Muwaaaaaahahaha(insert evil grin)
(Author: Nakakatakot si Pauline,nakakatindig-balhibo.)

Papunta na ako sa Section A kung saan nabibilang ang "Moron 5."

CLYNNT POV

KRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG

Today's class is very boring.We have our usual routine every first day of school which is introducing your self in front of the class.The teacher's lesson is very boring.The class is very noisy,talking about their vacation and etc.

"Clynnt,are you alright?You seem tired,"sabi ni Ream.

"I'm alright pal,"sabi ko naman.

"Look whose here,Clynnt,"said Lexus.

I raise my head and to my surprise it's the Student Council's President.

"You 5,detention now,"sabi niya with a very cold expression.

Oh,I forgot what she said earlier about the detention.
This will keep me entertain for now.

"Alright were going,"I said.

"But-"

"No more buts Zenree.Let's go, "maotoridad kong sabi.

Wala siyang magawa kaya in the end,nandito kami sa detention office hawak-hawaak ang isang bond paper at ballpen.

"What are we gonna do with this?"sabi ko.

"Obvious ba.You will write an apology letter for violating Rule no.8 which is causing ruckus in this school plus you will have to clean the boy's comfort room so better start writing or else,"she said with a very cold eyes.

Ohhhh scary.....

"Hey,that is not fair.It is not our fault that we are handsome and popular,"sabi ni Jether with a seductive voice.

"And for that,you'll have to water all the plants in this school.If you speak another word,I'll make you clean tha girl's comfort room.Do you all understand me?"she said.

"Yes maam,"all of us said in chorus.

Of course,no one wants to clean the girl's comfort room.It's like yuckkkk..

"Good,after your finish,proceed to your tasks,"sabi niya with a grin on her face.

This woman is really interesting.She is not like any other girls,she is different.

I did not notice that I was staring at her.

"Ikaw,finish your work.Don't stare on someone else's face that is if you want to clean the girl's CR,"she hissed.

I just continue my work and after were finish,we eventually set to clean the boy's CR.
What a pain,my mother did not even let me touch a broom and now,she makes me clean the CR which is very gross.

(After 100 century of brutal torture,were finally done)

"Good,now you can go home,"she said with a victorious smile.

"That woman,"I said between gritted teeth.

My handsome face is covered with sweat and to think that the boy's CR is very.....I can't even say it.

FLASHBACK

"So,anong tinitingin niyo dyan.Hindi kusang kikilos yang mop na hinahawakan niyo!!!"irita niyang sabi.

Nakatayo lang kami with 0_0 this kind of look.Hindi talaga ako makapaniwalang ito ang kanyang ipapalinis,I mean it's so gross.

"Ano,maglilinis kayo o dadagdagan ko pa iyan!!?"galit niyang sabi.

"Ito na po,naglilinis na,"sabi na man ni Zenree.

Kaya wala kaming magawa kundi ang maglinis kesa na man maabutan kami ng gabi dito.

END OF FLASHBACK

That girl,I'll make her pay for this.Siya lang ang kaisa-isang babae ang hindi nahuhumaling sa aking kagwapuhan.

"PAULINE FEUR ARAGON,LET THE GAMES BEGIN,"I said with an evil grin on my face.
____________________________________
I am very story if this chapter is kinda boring but I'll try my best to make it interesting......
:-)