Chapter 7

Nicole's POV

Liam drove me home after school. I didn't know who told him that I didn't love him, but when I find out, they better be scared.

I walked through the front door and went straight to my room and pulled a pair of headphones. I was doing my math homework and listening to music when I got interrupted.

Ring Ring

My phone went off. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Why are you with a geek like Liam?"

"What? Who is this?"

"Dump him, before he dumps you, and breaks your big heart."

"What! No I love Liam! Who are you?"

"If you knew the real Liam, you wouldn't even want to be his friend!"

"Not true! I would want to be with him no matter what!"

My mom knocked on my door.

"Not now mom."

"Okay, if you're not going to take my advise than leave it! I'm not going to try to help new girls anymore. Now when Liam breaks your heart, don't come crawling to me ok?"

"Crawl to you? I don't even know who you are!"

Beeeeep

He hung up on me.

I shrugged and continued my homework.

My mom knocked again.

"What mom?"

She came in.

She handed me a note. It said my name on the front.

She stared. "Open it."

I obeyed.

It had a note, a really long note.

Dear Nicole,
I know you don't want to be with me anymore, so I'm breaking up with you. I am truly in love with you, oh wait no I'm not. Sorry not sorry. Go find a new geek to love. You need a new bf because it's not me! And leave your attitude, no one likes it. Just like no one likes your hair, or style, and no one likes you. So have fun with out me!
Love, no not your love,
Liam your ex.

My heart fell into a million pieces.

That's not Liam. He wouldn't, would he?

I broke down and started to bawl.

My mom had left by now, but I wished she was still there.

I needed to call him.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Pick up you dummy."

"Hello?"

"What was that all about!?"

"What was what about?"

I rolled my eyes

"The note you left me!"

"What note?"

"Oh don't play dumb! If you were going to break up with me you could have done it in person!"

"What! I'm not breaking up with you!"

"Well than how do you explain the not then!"

"Um... maybe it was Brandon, he was making fun of me dating you today, maybe he wrote the note, I swear it wasn't me though."

"I don't know if I can believe you..."

"Please... I wouldn't have."

"Well, why would he be out to get us?"

"You tell me, almost everyone in our grade has a girlfriend, or boyfriend. How come I can't have one?"

"Weird."

"I know, maybe it's because of Melanie..."

"WHO is MELANIE?"

"My ex, from fourth grade."

"Ok, go on."

"She got in a car accident and died a sad death, but everyone thought it was my fault, because I wasn't home that day."

"Oh, but why would they think you did it?"

"Only Brandon did at first, he's hated me since kindergarten because I spilled juice on him and ruined his shirt on the first day of school. He must have spread those rumors around. Everyone believes Brandon."

"Well, looks like Brandon is out to make your life miserable. And in the process, ruin mine too."

"Love you Nicole."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

Author's note
I really hope you enjoy this new chapter, I know I haven't been on for a while, but it's good to get back into watt pad! ❤️❤️❤️ if you have any ideas for new chapters, just let me know.