"I'll hide here, go get your sister." She then said and I looked at her and inhaled a breath.

"What if they find you?" I told her and she bit her lip.

"I'll be fine Drake, now go with them." She told me and I growled annoyed and looked back at the door.

"Don't move, I'll be back." I said and she nodded her head and I ran out of the room and the hideout into the woods. While running I quickly shifted. Dame it, dame it , dame it! I kept yelling in my head as I headed west to the waterfall. This can't be happening! Why me, having to choose to either save my sister or keep my mate safe. I hate this so much, please my mate will be alright, please.

"Drake!" Scott yelled and I looked up. He nodded his head and I nodded back. "You fine man, you look dead." Scott said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You try choosing either to keep your sister safe from Darks or staying with your mate so she's ok." I mumbled and he chuckled a bit.

"Your messed up, man." Scott said and I growled a bit.

"Tell me about it." I said running faster and he kept chuckling.

"Drake!" Someone yelled and I raised my head to look up. I was only a few hundred feet away from the waterfall when I saw it. Nicole was held back by a Dark, and right next to her Derek was also held up by a Dark but his head was hanging down like he blacked out. Wait a minute, how come I can't smell he's sent? "Drake, the old man, he's in trouble!" Nicole yelled scared and I looked around and noticed a grey wolf laying by the pond, his chest rising and falling slowly. I growled and so did Scott.

"Where are the others?" I asked and he glanced at me quick.

"They spread out." He growled lowly and I nodded my head before running out leaving him behind and heading over to the old man. Shifted back I kneeled by him and saw a arrow sticking out of his back leg. I looked at him and he opened his eyes slightly looking at me. I then pulled out the arrow making him groan in pain.

"There was silver dust on the arrow, Drake." He mumbled softly and I looked back at his face, "I don't think I can make it." He added closing his eyes and I smirked at him.

"Over my dead body, old man." I said thinking of my power and then my hands were covered in a the grey smoke. I laid my hands on his wound and then pulled my hands away. The power circled around the wound and I notice it starting to heal.

"Wow, so you do have Silverest's power also." Someone said above me and I tensed up and looked up to see Jake standing on the wall by the waterfall with his hands in his pockets. "That's shocking, and also might be helpful." He added and I narrowed my eyes at him puzzled.

"What are you talking about Jake, you know I have this power." I said looking at him like he's stupid and he smirked.

"Oh, you haven't noticed." Jake said and I shook my head confused, what the hell is he talking about.

"Drake." Nicole shouted and I looked at her.

"What?" I asked and she looked at Jake.

"That's not Jake." She said and the Dark pulled out a silver knife holding up to her neck and she whimpered scared.

"What do you mean? That's Jake." I said pointing to him, " I know who he is, and looks like." I stated and Jake chuckled.

"Drake, listen to me he isn't Jake." The old man coughed and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"He is Jake, he smell's like him. Come on guys at you trying to mess with my head." I said not believing this. He is Jake you can so tell that he is him. I looked at him and he was looking down at me, before turning around and nodding his head. I looked at him confused and then I heard footsteps and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.