Once I quietly made it out of the condo I took the elevator down the parking garage. The paranoia in me locked my car doors as soon as I got in.

The light of my phone lit up the entire car as I stared down at my messages app. My thumbs hovered over the keyboard as I contemplated on what to say and if I should say anything. It's as if God whispered in my ear and told me what to say because my fingers began to type like crazy.

I know this is so sudden, but can you meet me at the diner we used to go to? -12:31 a.m.

Of course. -12:32 a.m.

I placed my phone in the cup holder and started my car. I drove extra slow even though it wasn't raining or snowing. I haven't been behind the wheel in awhile and that makes me nervous as hell. Plus it's dark out and I don't want to accidentally hit a pedestrian who walks when I have the green light.

Surprisingly it didn't take long to get to the diner that's outside of the city. There wasn't much traffic tonight. I stepped out of my car and locked the doors behind me before hurrying inside the small building. This winter breeze is deadly. My eyes searched the booths in the diner until I realized she wasn't here yet. I slid in an empty booth and stared out of the window. Since it's so dark out I couldn't see anything but my reflection. My hair was all over the place, but I prefer messy hair. I don't care if it looks 'ghetto', I like what I like.

I rested my chin in the palm of my hand as I hummed along to the low tune playing throughout the diner. I wonder what the pumpkin patch is now since it's no longer fall.

Everything in nature is now dead and waiting to blossom in spring. My love for nature is very passionate. I love being outside, watching and listening to all of the things God made. It's amazing how he created everything in only seven days. Sundays should be spent worshipping the one spirit who'll love everyone no matter what. Everyday should be spent like that, but especially Sunday. God deserves all the worship, and also Jesus Christ since he died for our sins.

How would the world be if Adam didn't eat the apple off the tree? There would be no world if he didn't. God knew Adam was going to eat the apple before he even knew he was going to be offered an apple.

Sins are sadly apart of life.

My head snapped up as the bells on the door chimed. I sent her a welcoming smile as she slid in the opposite side of the booth. She took a sip of her hot chocolate that I ordered for her. I took a sip of mine also before speaking. "Hey.." I trailed off not knowing what else to say. I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn't get the words off of my tongue.

"Well, I'm going to get straight to the point." Keiara folded her hands on the table, looking me dead in the eyes. "Why do you want to talk to me again all of a sudden? I don't have a problem with it of course, I just-"

"I know it was so random." I interrupted. "I just..."

I didn't even realize I was crying until Keiara handed me a napkin. I quietly thanked her and wiped my eyes.

"You know, I've had a lot of time to think since we weren't with each other twenty-four seven." Keiara sighed. "If you really want to be with Breezy, then okay. I can't do anything about it. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

I smiled through my tears. It's a bitter sweet moment.

"You remember Harlan right?" I nodded my head and took another sip of my hot chocolate. "Wellll he asked me to be his girlfriend." Keiara squealed like a school girl. I may not like him, but I'm still content for her.