See You

I suddenly enter a dark room, with the frequencies of silence in my ear, and a warm hand clutched in mine.

He comes to a halt and I accidentally bump into him, falling onto his chest.

Jovani lets out a laugh. "You're so cute." He says.

You shove him playfully with a smile on your face which, due to the lack of light in the room, went unseen.

"Jovani we're at an event." You inform him. "You just got here and already left your supporters."

You weren't exactly upset with him, but you did feel bad for the people who came to meet him. Yes you wanted to spend more time but he could've chosen a more appropriate hour to do so.

You feel his arms loosely wrap around your shoulders and he begins swaying. "But I needed to see you."

The tone of his voice puts you at ease. You both have been busy lately and this event was the first time you two have really seen each other in weeks.

You gave in.

Wrapping your arms around him and giving him the tightest hug, you question, "Can we find a light?"

You feel Jovani turn around, your arms still around him, to look for a switch.

"Actually," He chuckles "I don't even know where we are."

"So we're lost in a big ass building with no lights." You state.

"At least I have you." He replies.

You found yourself blushing. It's not uncommon for such an action to happen. This boy always found a way to make your heart flutter.

"We're gonna die. I hate you." You joke.

"I had to see you. I love you too." Jovani laughs and walks away, dragging you with him for you never let go of the hug, and continuing to get lost.