Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③

Start from the beginning

Zayn scoffs, "Your parents are annoying, not my fault that I care for myself and my country ... And you still haven't answered my question!"

Harry sighs, "Even if they ask about our whereabouts, they'll know that you and I are together. What's the harm in wanting to take my princess out to see the country?" he smiles.

Zayn doesn't glare at Harry for calling him a princess, even when he doesn't need to when they're alone. Sometimes he needs to forget that, but other times he thinks he needs to actually put that in mind. "Remind me again why we're here?" Zayn requires.

Harry sighs, Zayn had been asking him the same question since they left and hasn't stopped until they arrived. "There's some ... old friend visiting the castle-"

"You mean old flame?" Zayn teases. Harry turns to look at him and shakes his head, "Oh come on. I won't judge you. You can have ten mistresses for all I care. You'll allowed to love" Zayn turns and squints his eyes at the sun. Harry doesn't miss how they turn sparkling gold in the sunlight. His stomach starts to make noises and he turns to glare at Harry when he chuckles. "It's your fault that I didn't have breakfast. You basically dragged me out of my bed!"

Harry raises his hands in surrender and his eyes catch a tavern. "I didn't eat myself" he motions for Zayn to follow him, "Come on!"

They enter and order some food. And Zayn is glad he gets to eat without a corset squeezing his body. Without anything girly covering his body.

Harry chuckles at him, "Where did your table manners go?"

Zayn glares at him, "I don't need them right now, so fuck off"

"You really need to watch how you talk" Zayn sends him another annoyed look, "One slip of your tongue can be harmful-" Zayn decides to ignore him for the rest of his speech.

"Your drinks gentlemen" A girl comes up to them, staring a bit too much into Zayn's eyes when putting his drink, and Harry won't blame her. When Zayn's hair is pulled back, his eyes shines the most. Then she turns to Harry with a smile and a wink.

"Is it weird to miss it but as the same time not?" Zayn asks.

"What is?"

Zayn cocks an eyebrow but Harry doesn't exactly follow. Zayn traces his own arm under the sleeve then shakes his head. "Nothing ... Forget it" he leans back in his chair sipping his drink. Harry somehow understands what Zayn is aiming for, but doesn't push him to actually say it. It must be weird enough for him. They finish and leave.

There's a shooting competition inside the village, along with many other tents around. It looks like a celebration. He turns to Harry and smirks.

"Your shooting skills were the funniest thing to watch"

Harry frowns, "That was five years ago!" he protests, "And just because you saw me hunting once doesn't mean I suck at it!"

Zayn raises his eyebrows with his smirk still plastered on his face. "Show me then!" he walks towards the place the competition is being held at and motions for the man responsible for it for them to compete instead.

Harry didn't lie. His shooting skills were indeed horrible, but he got better. He picks a bow and an arrow and aims.

"Try to actually get it inside the board" Zayn whispers from behind him.

Harry misses.

He can hear Zayn's loud laugh from behind him before he turns to see him bent backwards then trying so hard to hold his laughter. It's not his fault Zayn distracted him and if things were different, he would say Zayn actually intended it. At least Zayn is laughing.