The Bad Boy Diaries - Chapter Fifteen

15

JASON

When the bell rang signaling the end of the day I was already out at my motorcycle. It’s been two weeks since I fucked Justine and two weeks since I found out the love of my life lost her virginity to someone that wasn’t me. I was angry, and I wasn’t letting it go. Every day Sage was leant up against Will’s Mercedes Benz truck making out with him and his hands were always all over her. If I stood there and watched, I’d be done for. I’d never ever make it out alive. I’d end up killing the dude if he made her close her eyes and bite her lip in front of me again. It wasn’t often that I got jealous, in fact I was never jealous…unless Sage was involved. God I was so in love with her it was crazy. I was stupid for letting her delicious ass to walk out of my life. That’s why I was here, in her house having a sandwich with her father while we waited for Sage to pull up in her boyfriends truck. “So, Mr. Gabriel, how’s everything?” I asked, taking a sip of my homemade lemonade.

“It’s pretty good.” He said. “You know we miss you coming around. Sage talks about you a lot.”

My interest peaked. “She does?”

“Yeah, sometimes she places three plates on the table forgetting that you just don’t come around anymore.”

I felt bad. “Yeah well, I’ve been trying to get over everything.”

“Don’t let go of her. Talk it out, I hate seeing her look so defeated and broken. He doesn’t care about her like you do. I hear the fights and I see the tears even if she doesn’t want to admit that it’s him causing it all. I know, it’s a father instinct. I just don’t know why she keeps going back to him.”

I was about to speak up when Sage opened the front door, waving back at Will as he pulled off. When she saw me she stopped in her tracks. “Hey Sage.”

“What’re you doing here?” she snapped. Then she looked at her dad, “What’s he doing here?”

“You both need to talk, and you need to talk about a lot. I’m going to the bar for drinks and to watch the basketball game with some co-workers and I expect everything to be fine between you two when the sunrises. You two were great friends, do not throw that away because you both are too stubborn to see it.”

SAGE

I leaned against my closed bathroom door. Jason was sitting on my bed, where most of our fights come down to. I looked in the mirror and saw the fingerprints on my neck starting to appear. I grabbed my foundation from my makeup bag and applied some more, checking my eye just to make sure that I was okay. I didn’t want Jason finding out and all my other bruises were covered. I was in the clear. I walked out into my room, and leaned against the wall. “So we should talk?”

“Why’d you let him take your virginity?”

“What?” I asked, completely clueless. I never even let Will go any further than him sticking a finger inside me until I fake a climax. That was it.

“Don’t act stupid.”

“I’m not acting.”

He laughed, and it wasn’t a good laugh either. It was rude. “You lied to me.”

Then it all came back to me. I told him I had sex with Will the night of his birthday bash. I mentally slapped myself over and over again. “N-no, I didn’t.”

“You wanted to make me jealous.” He said, standing up and walking towards me.

“I did not!”

“Yeah you did. You hated that I had sex with Justine and you didn’t have sex with Will.”

“You didn’t have to remind me that you and Justine fucked.” I snapped.