They feed each other with sweets and Armaan gazes the plate, thinking of what to eat next.

Meanwhile Kavya remembers the past problems  in RGC and faces him to ask, "Armaan, how is everything at RGC? Has the situation improved?"

Armaan's hand freezes over the salad and he turns to face her. He observes concern in her eyes and feels the urge to share the correct scenario, he is experiencing in RGC.

He sighs and answers truthfully, "No. People are hesitating to trust me, Kavya. I am trying for an overseas project since five weeks, but they are not finalising the deal."

The sadness in his voice makes Kavya reach for his free hand, resting over the table. She gives it an assuring squeeze and he shifts his gaze to glance at their joined hands, then back at her.

Kavya explains, "Don't be disheartened Armaan, people will soon trust you again. I know, I am an illiterate in the business matters and can't practically understand much of these things. But I have learned from experience, problems are a part and parcel of our life. Sometimes we win and sometimes we need to struggle to win."

She brings her other hand towards their connected ones and sandwiches his hand between her both.

Kavya continues, "Yes, this period brings frustration and demotivates you, but there is a hidden plus point in this situation."

Armaan demands in confusion, "Hidden plus point? How?"

Kavya answers with a smile, "This problem occurred in your absence, still you caught the culprit and started working on the damage control. And everyone knows, this process isn't easy, it needs your 100% dedication with great intellectual skills to rectify."

She squeezes his hand again and continues, "So, now everyone will witness a true sailor, who didn't allow his ship to sink and improved it to sail around the world."

Kavya tightens her grip around his hand and assures, "Capability of a person is not known in good times, Armaan. It can only be witnessed in hard times, so utilize this time to flaunt your skills with pride and let the world know who is Armaan Raichand."

The trust and confidence in Kavya's eyes make Armaan drown in them and without realising, he laces his hand with her hand, which is under his.

Kavya smiles, feeling the same and assures him with her eyes to believe in his skills.

Armaan comments with a smile, "You...you have a way with words. You can convince anyone to believe you."

Kavya giggles and grabs a piece of carrot to feed him. She replies, "I didn't save many families of disabled people, who came in the NGO from separating by taking only extreme steps."

Armaan questions with a frown, "Extreme steps?"

Kavya thinks after a sigh, 'I wish, we had enough time before marriage to share the complete details of my job in the NGO and now is not the time. So, you have to wait Armaan.'

She shakes her head and assures, "By extreme steps, I meant to threaten them and now, please stop stressing. It's a matter of time before the world realises your worth, Armaan. Everything will fall at the original place and you will gain the reputation back."

Armaan nods with a smile and states with hesitation, "Thank you for....for the talk."

Kavya teases with a fake frown, "Which husband has ever thanked his wife?"