Part Two- The Wrong Foot

Trying to get some shut eye.. again I almost had it till someone else decides to barge through. "Tavita" he only ever called me that when I was in trouble,

"What did u do to her??" Sam accusing me like some iguy,

"huh? Da hell??" Before I could get up from my bed the heffa shoved me backwards..

"U’re lucky u’re the youngest! Now go next door and apologize" breathing like a bull ready to charge he stormed out as well, not without slamming the door.

Sheesh must be everyone's time of the month haha. Now Sam is the eldest of us. He may look intimidating, giving out bad vibes and such but kama is makua harmless. Besides the lil incident with le sister. He means well.. So I made my way over not really getting why. The Uso wants to demand but doesn't wanna elaborate. Typical elder siblings. Always so demanding aye. I didn't even do anything. If anyone should apologize it should've been her! Rolling my makas I casually knocked on the door. No answer. So I knocked again. Really? Doesn't anyone know how to answer the friggin door?! Going for another knock the door swung open and in one swift move her fist connected with my gut.. fuuuu**..

"DA HECK IS WRONG WIT U??"

"Me? ME? UR DA IDIOT DAT CLOSED DA DOOR ON ME!" hiding her face with her hair. She honestly looked like the grudge. It wasn't till I looked at her properly that I realised the drops of dry blood on her top. Moving her hair out of the way I saw that her nose was bleeding.

"Aah what happened to u?" Sounding like a wounded grizzly bear lol she groaned before pulling back her fist. I wasn't stupid. I knew she was gonna try it again. And as she swung with full force I took a step back pulling her fist towards me. I don't know why but the way her face looked, all scrunched up, she-hulk materials looked kinda.. hot.

I kept a firm grip on her hand quickly grabbing her other one in case she tried anything funny like hmm I don't know.. blindsiding me with a left hook. I didn't know what her problem was but for some reason she had a chip on her shoulder and I seemed to be her target. It was beginning to tick me off knowing I didn't deserve such violence or aggression from her. I growled

"I came over to say sorry for being rude. Even though u kicked me. Aaaaand punched me. I was out of line and shouldn't have been an ass. But straight up Sana you have some anger issues.." I stopped talkin when she gave me a filthy look. Sheesh what did I say now to tick her off?.

"My name isn't SANA" she practically spat the last words out the viper lol

"Sorry I meant.. Mana? Or is it Ana?" Like I said readers, I've never spoken to her before so I was guessing her name from when I hear my parents talk to her and yep you guessed it, that wasn't her name either when she slammed her foot down on top of mine making me release her.

Did I mention she had on heels?