"Slide that ho, Coke!" Dre shrieked over the climbing volume.

"Hey, gal!" The bus driver shouted from the front as he eyeballed her in the rearview. "Sit your ass back down before you get put off."

Cleo ignored the loud mouth, over weight, driver. Where the hell was his input when Dre and the two soft crew were going live on her? Sitting his lazy ass up front pretending to be deaf. If he put her off the bus then so motherfucking be it, but she refused to be moved before she had the chance to plant her foot and leg knee deep in Coco's over used ass.

Purpose redoubled its efforts, provoking her to elbow and heave bodies out of her way until she reached Coco's seat at the back of the bus. The smug expression on the slut's face cracked and a little bit of fear peeped through. So the bitch knew her shit was about to get rocked.

"Go back to your seat, lil girl. I 'on't wanna have to drag your ass today," Coco said in a shaky voice that betrayed the bout it intent of her words. "You and me both know-,"

A backhand to the jaw cut Coco's shit talking to nothing. Her head snapped around so far to the left, Cleo thought for a minute that she'd broken the bitch's neck. When Coco's gaze finally found hers again wild crazy sparked from her eye sockets right before she lunged for Cleo. Anticipating her next move, Cleo grabbed Coco's face in the palm of her hand, and then slammed her back down in the seat. The back of her head bounced off the window, knocking sense and awareness from her project super model features. Before reasoning could find its way back in Coco's expression, Cleo snatched her up in a choke hold.

"The next time I catch your ass putting your mouth on me or my man, I'ma reach down your dick slobbin throat and step back with your motherfuckin tongue." Cleo hissed as she struggled against the hands attempting to pull her off of Coco. "You hear me, bitch?" She squeezed tighter until she felt the slight bob of Coco's head as she tried to nod. "Yeah, your ass betta believe shit's real. The last thing you wanna do is test me, ho."

After she released her grip around Coco's neck she allowed herself to be pulled away and carried off the bus to where the dean waited for her on school property. Without even asking her name, the resource officer slapped cuffs on her wrist and led her back into the school. When they reached the dean's office, she was dumped in a chair in front of the secretary's desk.

"Find out who she is, pull her file and contact her parents," the dean said before he snatched his door open and disappeared in his office.

The slamming of solid wood against an equally solid frame, caused Ms. DeLacy, the school's secretary to jump in her seat. With flutteringly nervous movements of the hands, she hefted her pudgy body out of her chair and ambled around the desk to Cleo.

"What's your name, dear?" Her voice left her lips in a syrupy sweet trickle.

She glared up at the homely older woman through her lashes. "Cleopatra James."

Humph! Good luck with getting Liberty on the horn. Waiting on her mama to come through would have them sitting there until the next day. She shifted in her seat, struggling to get as comfortable as she could with her hands still locked behind her back. After she watched Ms. DeLacy leave several messages for her moms, she soon lost interest in the school's secretary pursuit of Liberty. Instead, her thoughts drifted to all the mess Coco had spit earlier on the bus. She knew like hell that Tech didn't call himself around there double dealing. His name may be Tech, but she'd slice his shit clean from his body before she let him run tech on her.

"Take those damn cuffs off of her right now, or I'll have your badge for unlawful imprisonment and child endangerment," Angela's haughty soprano cut through Cleo's silent musings.