Part 11

Unedited

Toshiro POV
Everyone had left the room. Leaving Leanne and I in the dim lighted room.

"I guess I was late huh?" I said while nervously, trying to light up the mood but it didn't work. Like I said, I tried.

After acknowledging the mess that was made I walked towards her slowly. Silence was once again born but not the normal silence we were comfortable with.

When I finally made it to her bed side my voice was quiet. "Leanne..." I spoke but she just kept on trembling.

I sat down next to her cautiously and when she made no attempt on moving away I pulled her into a deep hug that we both needed right now.

The sound of her soft sobs hit my ear drums making me hold her even tighter. "I'm sorry" I apologised once again and this time I actually understood why.

With balled fists, she clung on to my clothes.

"I'm so sorry" I apologised once more and before I knew it a few tears had slipped out. It hadn't surprised me though.

Leanne had always been the reason why I cried.

FlashBack

Tiny droplets of my tears add to the steady flow of water that flowed down the stream. It just couldn't be stopped. My emotions had taken over me.

"Crying doesn't mean I'm going stay you know" She says as she back hugs me and kisses my forehead from above.

Leanne had just broken the news of her leaving and it was all overwhelming although it wasn't me leaving.

She sits next to me then suddenly she yells making me immediately stop crying. "Yah! stop crying!!" Then smacks the back of my head before leaning her head on my shoulder.

She been having such big mood swings these days.

"Why are you crying so much anyway? It's not like I'm going forever" she sighed.

But she was wrong.

Flashback ends

It had been years since she had left. It had been so long that when we finally met again we were already grown up.

With all the courage I had left I finally said the words that I've been longing to say once again ever since she left.

"Leanne I love you..."

Leanne POV
"Leanne I love you..."

At that moment everything had stopped. Once again, Toshiro had managed to make me speechless.

Just like when we kissed...

It became dead silent. No sobs. No nothing. Before I knew it a tiny bit of sunlight had lit up the room.

After hours of laying down together, the atmosphere had gotten comfortable and I was on the edge of the cliff to dream land.

Both the sound of our steady breaths mixed together abut the only thing that I could hear was his heartbeat in unison with mine.

"There is only one person in the world who shared the same heartbeat as you. That person is your soulmate"
- Park Hoon (Lee Jon-Suk), Doctor Stranger

I smile slightly as I remember that quote from a KDrama I recently finished.

The the thought of Toshiro being my soulmate made me laugh. I knew that it was impossible for us to be soulmates but I couldn't help but think it.

"What are thinking about" Toshiro asks softly as he holds me tightly in his arms. As if he was scared to let me go.

"Did you know apparently everyone's heartbeat is different. Just like how there aren't two people with the same face. But if you listen to mine. It's the same as yours, don't you think?" I say quietly, but loud enough for him too hear.

"You've told me that before..." He replies which made me confused. "When have I ever said that?" I said, looking up at him.

I tried thinking hard but I couldn't recall any memories of saying those words to him.

When I looked up at him my paintings had caught my attention for a second. My eyes drifted back and forth from the pictures to Toshiro.

My eyes widen and I sat up looking at him with the paintings behind him. My head had suddenly began to hurt and blurry images appeared like my dream.

-----
"I'll be back"
"I'll be waiting"
"No matter what I'll be back"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
-----
"I would wait a thousand years if it meant I could be with you afterwards"
-----
"Bye"
"*sigh* be careful okay?"
"I will"
"I love you... We'll see each other soon"
"I love you too"
-----
It's him.

It's my dream boy.

Rangiku's POV
We had all ended up sleeping on Ichigo's bedroom floor for the night. It was way past midnight and there was already a small spark of sunlight that peeked through the window.

Though we had no sleep and you could tell we were tired but we all stayed awake staring at the ceiling.

"Ichigo's stop worrying already" I hear Rukia say.

"How can I? What if she's hurt?" He questions worriedly.

"Don't forget she's with Toshiro" Orihime says from next to me.

"But let's not forget he's the reason she's like this" Ichigo comments.

"Shiro-chan didn't purposely hurt Leanne" Momo says quietly, and it was obvious she was half asleep.

I sigh then cut Ichigo off before he could say anything more. "Let's get some rest guys... Deal with it in the morning" I turn away from everyone and the all share the good nights.

If only Captain Yamamoto didn't make the Captain look out for Leanne this wouldn't have happened.

But... I didn't know about their past.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
So tired... But I felt the need to update for y'all~

Btw the quotes in this chap can also be found in my other book " Quotes + Cute Convo's + Cute Stories " (I think I'm not sure if i uploaded them yet) along with some other quotes.

Anyways I'm dying from sneezing so I'm sleep it off now

Ciao ciao || Annyeong || Bai Bai