Part 8 2/2

Unedited

Leanne's POV
A knock had disturbed the silence making me open my eyes. Toshiro was staring down into my eyes but he didn't make any move. "Toshiro?"

It was Momo.

He looked from the door back to me before sighing and getting off. For a second I stared at the ceiling before jumping off the bed and rushing to the door.

I placed my hand on top of his that held the doorknob. He gave me a cute confused look before I slightly glared at him. "You're suppose to be sick! so get back in bed" I ordered.

I opened the door and caught a glimpse of Momo before the door was closed and I got trapped in between two arms again. "Toshiro..."

"Did you just order me?" He asked. Suddenly I felt out of place and looked down. He held my chin and brought my face up to look into his eyes.

"I'm fine don't need to worry" he said before opening the door to reveal both of us too Momo. It was then that I noticed both Toshiro and I came from his bedroom with messy hair and Toshiro was still fixing his clothes.

He seemed so calm while me, I was panicking from embarrassment. A deep blush appeared once again and I couldn't help but feel insecure as Momo stared me up and down.

I looked away and sat at the table where Toshiro was getting cereal despite it being this hour at night.

"Can I talk to you for a moment.... leanne?" I looked up at Momo suprised then to Toshiro who gestured for me to go, so I did.

We walked outside and didn't stop until we were far from toshiros ear reach.

"I am so sorry for everything" she said taking my hands in hers.

"Okay?"

"I just... I just held a grudge against you for nothing" finally I understood what this conversation was about.

"It's okay I understand you held a grudge against me because I tried hurting your friends and you" I said trying to comfort her, but I didn't. Momo started crying and I gave her a hug.

After the conversation we said our byes as friends and walked opposite directions. I walked back into Toshiros house not even bothering to knock or call out to him.

After locking the door behind me I went straight to the bedroom and laid on his bed.

A few minutes later Toshiro walked out of the bathroom to the left. "Oh hey, what are you doing back here? I told you I was fine I thought you would've gone home" He said once he spotted me. He didn't seem bothered about the fact I was in HIS bed.

Unlike the last time I saw him he had his pyjama shirt on that matched his pants. He had his towel around his neck as his wet hair that wasn't spiked with gel dropped tiny droplets.

He climbed onto the bed and pulled up the covers so it covered us both. Without answering I looked up at him and let my hands run through his unstyled hair.

He stared at me casually though he seemed a bit bothered, he did nothing to stop me and instead pulled me closer to his chest, keeping his hands on my waist.

In the end my hand took its place on his cheek before I snuggled closer to him. "I wanted to sleep" I told him honestly, finally answering his question.

I'm surprised he's allowing me to do this. I mean apparently this isn't something Toshiro would allow, or so others say.

"Then sleep..." Toshiro kissed my forehead and in a matter of seconds I was out.

Toshiro POV
After the girls left I continued eating my cereal until I was done. I took some pills for my headache and took a long awaited bath that I really needed.

When I walked out I saw Leanne already snuggled into the covers of my bed. "Oh hey, what are you doing back here? I told you I was fine I thought you would've gone home" I say but got not reply.

If it were to be anyone else other than her I would've kicked them out instantly without hesitation, not including Momo, I would just gently show her the exit.

But this is different... It's Leanne. It's the one i still love, wether or not she remembers me.

We made eyes contact and she took all the little details of me before I made my way to my bed and climbed in while turning the night light off. I pulled the covers up so it covered the both of us.

Leanne was facing me and suddenly began to touch my unstyled hair. I watched her closely and saw that she was on the verge of sleeping.

Her hand found its way on my cheek and she finally answered my question. "I wanted to sleep" she answered honestly and her eyes kept flickering close and open.

'She must be really tired' I thought.

I grabbed her hand in mine before saying "then sleep...". I brought her as close as I could and kissed her forehead.

Her breath became steady which indicated she was asleep. I stayed still and closed my eyes listening to her small soft breaths. I listened some more and for a second, just a second, I heard our heart beat in sync.

A smile found its way on my lips and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Rangiku POV

"Operation LeShiro?" Momo asked curiously.

Her, izuru and me were all sitting in the office. Both Izuru and I had just been caught planning our next attack so here we are.

Izuru was still sulking next to me, as if he had just been 'caught in a lie' (Park Jimin 2016). "I-I should go" Izuru said quietly and left.

I rolled my eyes before replying. "Leanne and Toshiro" I said clarifying the meaning behind the word. She gave me an 'oh' face which I returned.

"So the reason Toshiro was 'sick' today was because of you?" She asked using the quotation marks with her fingers while saying 'sick'. I nodded my head and she gave me a confused look.

"Look last night he was drenched in rain and it was the perfect opportunity! plus all I did was give him a glass or two of sake..." I said looking away.

When I looked back at her she was still staring at me with a anticipated look. "Fine! I gave him 2 bottles worth of sake..." I said honestly with a tiny bit of guilt in my stomach.

"That explains the confidence he had" she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "Confidence?"

"Yeah... When I went to check on him he came out his room with leanne practically half naked" she said giggling a bit. I laughed along with her.

Eventually Momo was on board the LeShiro ship which should be sailing soon as long as there's no variables to our plan.

But man... was I wrong.

•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•..•
That Jimin reference tho <3

Please tell me you appreciate this update... It's 5am, last day of school tomoroz, I only got 4hr of sleep, and I only have 30 more mins before I need to wake up.
Despite needing that 30mins of sleep, I decided to use that time to edit, post and publish this chap since I can't at school :P okeyy

Idk y but I always feel the need to update faster... Fml

Good MorNight guys (Must Be Love)
Ciao ciao~