We need to talk

Those eyes a bright, forest green colour held so many different emotions that changed so quickly my head began to swim. I was drowning in his eyes they seemed to hold me in a trance.

I was drawn out of my trance when Lexi began to pull me through the crowds of pack and non-pack members. My pack mates muttered about how pathetic I am needing the Luna to transport me down to the party, whilst the other pack seemed to look at me in pity as if though they knew how bad my life was. Lexi gave me a knowing smile as she led me through the crowds, at first I thought she was taking me to Alpha Joshua but instead she lead me through the crowds until we saw the boy with the green eyes and a girl with eyes a few shades lighter than the guys.

I sniffed the air again and sure enough the amazing scent was coming from that guy. Maybe I had just found my mate, possibly the one who could take me away from all of this bullsh!t. Once I was able to look away from his eyes I noticed he had shortish aurban hair and stood at around 6ft  nearly a whole foot taller than me know I was definetly a midget to him. He was also very well muscled and when he smiled he had dimples. All in all he was tot totally drool worthy.

"Chase this is my bestfriend Raven, and Raven this is Alpha Chase Cross. Alpha of the Midnight Hollows Pack.' Lexi said turning to each of us in turn.

'Hello' I murmur to Chase. My mate was an Alpha and I was the omega so surely I would be rejected because Alphas and omegas weren't meant to be.

"Hello Raven, Alexia it is good to see you again this is my sister Carmen" he say pointing at the tall girl behind him. Just like Chase she had aurban hair and green eyes.

"Helloooooo" Carmen says giggling and stepping in to whisper in Chase's ear " Bro stop drooling I know shes your mate and she is very pretty so I think Lexi and I should leave you two to talk" she says saying the last part out loud for me and Alexia to hear.

"Raven may I talk to you." Chase asks me softly.

"Okay' I whisper back as he takes my hand as tingles cover my skin and leads me outside towards the forest. A thought hits me and I try not to think about it but it's a possibility that he's going to reject me because he's an Alpha and he could have anyone and I am just me an omega nothing special.

He slowly sits down on a rock and pulls me into his lap and sparks erupt all over my body from his touch meaning he is defiantly my mate. He plays with my hair as he starts to speak "Raven I won't reject you if thats what you think because I am already I love with you. I just want to know about you like, How old are you?, Have you shifted? what's your favourite colour? and whats your pack rank?. Please Raven?"He asks me and as he pleaded with me to tell him about me he looked absolutely adorable.

"Okay" I sigh and he smiles like a kid on Christmas morning about to open his presents. " My name is Raven Bree Hope I'm 16 and no actually I haven't shifted yet. My favourite colour is probably dark blue or a forest green like your eyes, I'm also the pack omega." I answer all of his questions saying the last bit in no more than a whisper.

"What how are you an Omega you emanate a strong power and it can't just be because we are mates. Maybe your parents hold power?" he asks me

I shake my head no. " My parents died when I was 9 but what they told me was that my mum was to be forced to marry her packs beta so she ran away and stumbled upon our pack where my father was the omega. Apparently dad had been the omega since rogues had killed his father in war when he was a baby. Mum chose my dad over the beta and in that she chose to also be an omega." I tell him.

"Maybe we can do some research on your family later?' He asks me but before I can answer him a burning pain runs through my body making me scream in pure agony as my bones crack and change shape.

"Raven your shifting honey listen to my voice Carmen and Alexia are on their way with clothes." His soothing voice says as his arms wrap around me and simple touch takes away some of my pain.

"Is she alright?" Carmen and Lexi ask Chase who just nods his head slightly in my direction as my backbone snaps and curves as fur begins to erupt from my skin.

"Almost there honey" Chase tells me as I feel my bone stop snapping and changing.

"Your wolf is gorgeous" Lexi tells me

"Shes beautiful just like you babe" Chase says

"You look badass in wolf form and in human form" Carmen tells me making me release a wolfy laugh."Seriously though you wolf is pure black with your normal dark blue eyes and a red patch on your left ear" She tells me In awe.

" Go get changed Raven" Chase tells me and I phase back to my human form which is still extremely painful. Chase's eyes go lusty but he release a horrific growl as he sees the scars on my stomach, arms, Legs and back. I quickly pull on a new dress because my other one ripped during my shift and run over to him and pull him into a hug. He stops growling and pecks me on the lips as the sparks explode over my body from his touch.

" Babe who did this" he asks still on the verge of shifting

"Nobody I'm just really clumsy" I lie trying not to get anyone in trouble

"Bullsh!t babe please tell me the truth?" he pleads

" Our temporary alpha before Alpha Joshua, Alpha Joshua," I say shooting a sorry look to Lexi who just gives me an encouraging nod "Our beta and his mate and many others even the lower ranks." I say before he picks me up bridal style and storms of towards the pack house with Carmen and Lexi on our tails.

They were probably thinking the same thing, somebodys about to get hurt and currently it looked like it was going to be Lexi's mate, Alpha Joshua.

Once at the pack house Chase releases a terrifying growl making nearly everyone including Joshua almost sh!t their pants. Instead of making me scared his growl made me feel safe and protected for the first time in 7 years.