Chapter 1

A/N: This is just an Idea that came to me when I was working on creating Characters for a friend. I don't know how long this story will turn out but hopefully you enjoy the first chapter.~

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the character to Man.. they belong to their rightful creator.

~~~~~

Magic once colored the world in varieties that were not all known to man. Some were still being discovered, while others were lost and being found once again. Magic was once an everyday thing people were used to. Its users were loved and fear, even revered as holy beings. But now magic was feared beyond all belief when the Millennium Earl came into power. Villages of magic users fell within single nights; ones who could not die by fire were drowned.

By the Earl's third year of power, magic was brought to an end. Families were destroyed and all trace vanished, though a few remained that had power flowing through them, and they started to build a resistance that would one day overthrow the Earl. Even the Earl's dear family fled him, the race known as Noah, disappeared without a trace.

Fifteen years later and the Earl still rules though the resistance has grown over those years. And this is where our story begins fifteen years after the fall of magic.

~~~~~~~~~

He was abandoned before he could even remembered, and at the age of seven a traveling man took him in only to die on the boys twelfth birthday. Now Allen Walker was staying with a brother and sister for three years now. They never questioned the snow haired boy on his appearance of his left hand. Or how he came to have the scar that etched it's way down the left side of his face.

No Komui and Lenalee Lee could careless about what happened to Allen as long as he helped out around their home and shop. Years passed and the began to think of them as family, nothing ever seemed out of the norm to him.

Though that all changed shortly after the third year.

Allen Walker, at the age fifteen had snowy white hair and silvery grey eyes that sparkled when caught in the right light. He was a quiet boy who was polite and tried his hardest to help in anyway.

"Allen, could you help me get this bread out and set up before the shop opens in a few minutes?" Lenalee's sweet melodic voice drifted through the tasty smelling air. Her black dress was covered in splotches of flour as she held out a tray of pastries to the expecting boy.

Smiling softly Allen accepted them and waited for the pigtailed girl to collect another tray before following her out. The Lee siblings owned a small, yet popular, bakery in the middle of the Earl's capital. People from all around rich and poor came to the Lee's bakery, and Allen was happy to be able to help them meet the supplies and demand.

Pushing open the door, he set the tray down on the counter. "Lenalee is there anything else you need?"

Lenalee looked back towards the white haired boy, "Brother is still making more so we're good for a bit, I believe." She smiled sweetly before going back to setting out bread.

Shifting from foot to foot Allen, looked towards glanced towards the pigtailed girl. "Do you think it would be okay for me to go out for a bit." Allen asked praying that the girl would be fine with it. It wasn't that he didn't want to help at the moment, but he had heard that the Earl was doing a walk through today, and Allen was curious of the man who brought an end to magic and the Noah clan. Were the rumors true about how he always wore a goof grin, and was big, super big and round? Allen wanted to see for himself.

"I'm sure Nii-san won't mind." Lenalee smiled, before finishing up the last bit, "Just be back before noon."

Allen nodded and started for the door, only stopping to grab a cloak on the way out,, "Thanks Lenalee! See you in a bit!" He called over his shoulder and waved at her.