3.) College Student.

A/N

So I barely know anything about College since I am just a junior in high school so just bare with me.

-----

Today is going to be my first day of Universty and I am beyond nervous. I didn't really have trouble with bullying during my senior year so I am hoping that people will be mature in this Universty if they find out that I am in fact a mute.

When I came to the orientation all my professors seem to accept the fact that I am a mute because I had to let them know.

Since Mutism is basically a disability I have to have an ID around my neck 24/7 with a special sticker on it displaying the fact that I can't speak.

 I honestly don't know what to expect. The school is huge and I'm honestly nervous that I will get lost on the first day.

I decide last minute that I kind of wanted to dress nicely since it is, in fact, my first day.

I wear my usual black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a black bomber jacket, and my black Adidas. I slip on my gold chain and spray some cologne on my body.

Before getting dressed I had taken a shower and brushed my teeth so I felt very refreshed.

I didn't have to drive anywhere thankfully because my apartment building is right across from the school. I took a deep breath before grabbing my keys, phone, and wallet. I put them in my pocket and then grabbed my book bag. I slung it on my shoulder before grabbing a bottle of water and walking out of my apartment.

 I slung it on my shoulder before grabbing a bottle of water and walking out of my apartment

"Good morning, Mr. Clark," The same secretary from yesterday waved at me while fluttering her eyelashes. I nod my head with a smirk before leaving the lobby.

I walk to the entrance of the school and look around for a bit watching all the students laughing with their friends. I finally made it to college. After all those doubts all those people making me feel like I needed to give up. I never gave up I kept on fighting for what I deserve and that's what got me here today. I swallow my happiness and smirk softly stepping through the opened doors of the massive building. 

"Welcome to Oklahoma University," I sat down in the huge autorium just in time for the small orientation the dean of the school was giving to all freshmen.

I looked around in anticipation to see if I would find that gorgeous girl from the pizzeria.  Sadly, I didn't so I turned my head and gave my attention to the dean. This is really it.

_____

My heart drops when I ram straight into someone while walking into my class. It was obviously a girl because of the small scream that left her when she went falling to the floor. My arms reached out and I grabbed her before she could fall. I've always had fast reflexes.

"I-I'm sorry," She whispers and I help her stand straight. I nod with a tight smile and my eyes widened when I noticed exactly who it was. The girl from the pizzeria. She does go here! What luck I have. She stares at my face for a couple minutes before gazing down at my tattoos. Fear gazes through her timid brown eyes and a scowl imprints itself on my face. She's judging me. 

We just stare at each other and for a couple of seconds later she turns her back and walks into the classroom with me following her. And with even more luck, the lecture hall is full to the brim leaving the girl and I to sit next to each other. 

"Good morning class. My name is Professor Styles. I'm sorry that I'm late but I will like to tell you about myself." He mumbles under his breath.

"I have a twin brother who also works in this Uni and he is the art teacher. He is way much cooler than me. I like to read books while he likes to play sports. Clearly, I'm the smartest brother." He says and that gets a laugh out of everyone. I turn my head towards the girl to see her already staring at me. Her face flushes as she turns her attention back to the teacher. I, however, continue to stare noticing how prettier she is up close. She probably thinks I'm this inked up weirdo with no values. Oh well...

"Um. We both were born in Chesire, England. I love playing soccer but I am more of an indoors guy. I am very lenient and if any of you have difficulties in my class this year don't hesitate to come to me for help." 

Before Professor Styles could continue talking time in the class was up. Amethyst and I stood together and exchanged awkward looks. As as were walking out, Professor Styles shook our hands.

___________________

The rest of the day went by as a breeze and by the end of the day I felt myself longing my apartment.  Sadly, I can't even go home because I have to go to my interview at the tattoo parlor. My talent in drawing resulted on me falling back in tattooing. I am 18 so it's a win win. I will be working in the best tattoo parlor in Oklahoma. I had just left the building with my bag over my shoulder. I get my car keys out and unlock my car from the parking lot of my apartment building. I slipped into the car and turned it on. Throwing my bag into the backseat, I start my journey to the tattoo parlor that's about ten minutes from my house. 

I leave the parking lot and make my way down the street saying a silent prayer in my head. Making a couple turns I pull up into the parking lot of my soon to be job. God willing. I get out of my car grabbing my ID, birth certificate, my portfolio, and some extra papers just in case. Walking to the front of the parlor I notice something. There's a fashion studio right next to it and you will never guess who was standing in front of it. 

"So is this what we're doing now? Stalking me," The brunette from earlier frowns at me. She is standing near the Fashion Studio holding a bunch of dresses on racks. I shake my head and point towards the tattoo place. Her eyes widen and her cheeks flush red. 

"O-oh," She stumbles and I give her a small smile before walking inside of the parlor.

_______________________

"You got the job," The boss named Harrison says with a huge smile on my face. 

"We understand you don't speak which we accept that because let me tell you something! You have skills, brother!" Gabriel an Asian man with yellow hair says with a wink. A smile plays on my lips as I pack up my artwork and put it in my portfolio. 

"You can start tomorrow," Harrison says and I nod my head. 

I grab my stuff and bid them goodbye before walking out of the parlor again. 

So far so good!