Chapter 1: The Fight

Third person:
You were walking around the park, the nice bright sunshine shining on you and your (eye color) sparkling.
You always wanted an adventure but there never was one until you saw 2 skeletons, one of them was black with errors on him and the other one was a skeleton with a big paint brush on his back.
The 2 skeletons than began to fight, The black skeleton hit the other skeleton in the face and he fell straight into the  green grass, you watched and wanted to do something.

Your POV
As I watch the two skeletons fight, guilt started to consume me. I couldn't sit here and do nothing, if one of them gets hurt I don't know what I'd do. Even though they are complete strangers, I should always make sure people are ok; even skeletons and other roaming monsters. Sitting behind a bush, I observe what's happening. Overhearing them talking, it was obvious that the black skeleton was a bad guy unlike the colourful skeleton. Hitting my arm on the ground in frustration, I notice a F/C aura surrounding the black skeleton and he was quickly slammed on to the ground. Covering my mouth in shock, I think, did I do this? The colourful skeleton took this opportunity and splashed purple paint onto him, which shifted and changed into chains; trapping him. The colourful skeleton teleported the black skeleton somewhere and started walking my way. Avoiding eye contact, I delve into the bushes.