CHAPTER 10

Matt's P.O.V

I carried Imogen to my room, she held me tight. I placed her onto my bed and try to stand up, but she pulled me closer. I was pretty much on top of her by this point. She pulled me closer until our lips touched, again moving in sync with each other.
I love every moment with her, but I don't really want to rush into things! I mean, we made it official today!

"Woah calm down!" I said to her, chuckling.
"Why?" She says in a little girl voice while smiling.
"Because your going 'Cray, Cray'!" I said while teasing her.

She flipped me over and was now on top of me, she did it so smoothly I almost didn't even know it happened! She stared into my eyes then started kissing my neck.
One thing led to another and before I knew it off came her's and my shirts as we were in a full on make-out session.
We both stood up, still kissing, I picked her up and leaned her against the wall while she pulled me even closer to her.
All was going really well until.............WTF CAM WALKED IN!!!!!

"Woah, Ok then.....!" He said with a discusted and shocked look on his face and I returned Imogen to the floor.
Instantly Imogen ran and put her shirt back on.
"WTF bro, didn't you think of knocking?" I said angrily at him as all he did was stare.
"I need to go anyway!" Imogen says while looking really embarrassed.
"Ok" I reply quietly. She grabs her phone and heads towards the door, where Cam was standing.

Imogen's P.O.V

This did not just happen! Please tell me this did not just happen!!
I walk towards the door when Cam just kept getting in my way!

"Cam MOVE!" I say while trying to go around him.
He just smirks at me like it's some kind of game.
"Cam just move!" Matt says sighing.
Before he knew it, I had pushed passed him and ran to my room.

Cameron's P.O.V

I turned and saw Imogen run down the hallway to her room. Then I went back to facing Matt, who looked really pissed off right now!

"What?" I ask innocently
"Why are you still here?" He started shouting!
"I just came to ask you something that's all" I say scared as it looks like he is about to punch me.

Nash's P.O.V

I heard shouting coming from Matt's room. It sounded like Matt and Cam were having an argument!
The door wasn't fully closed so I walked in to see why they were arguing.

"Woah, Matt STOP! I say while grabbing Matt's hand before he hit Cam.
"What's going on?" Gilinsky and Johnson walk in as well.
"I accidentally walked in on Him and Imogen and he's pissed off with me!" He says innocently.
"Why did you come to Matt's room?" I ask suspiciously.
"I wanted to tell him to tell Imogen that I'm sorry!"
"Well it's not just her you have to apologize to now!" Matt snapped.
"GUYS JUST SHUT UP!" Imogen is now standing at the door looking really pissed off.
"I CAN' DO ANYTHING ANYMORE WITHOUT DRAMA!" She shouts really loudly for such a small girl.
"Guys just leave, Please!" Matt said calmly.

We all leave apart from Imogen, who walks over to Matt.

Imogen's P.O.V

I can't believe what just happened! I was so close, but of course Cam had to ruin it! I know he wanted to apologize, but he could of knocked! That way he wouldn't of seen me in my bra.

I walk over to Matt who gives a weak smile, He takes my hand an leads me to the little couch thats in the room, and we just cuddle.

----NEXT DAY----

I woke up to Matt getting up and he walked to the door. I heard him talk to someone, I think it was Shawn.
Matt walks in and Shawn follows.

"Hey Imogen!" He says with a smile on his face.
"Hey" I reply while yawning.
"So what happened Yesterday guys?" He asked us both as we looked at each other.
"Don't worry Shawn!" I said while sighing.

His phone makes a noise and he looks at it, typing and smiling. Matt and I look at each other and smirk while nodding. I casually walk past Shawn, but he didn't notice. I stood behind him and snatched his phone from him while running towards Matt, I started reading his texts.

----Text----

Lilly: Hey Shawn, Thanks for your number! ;)
Shawn: Np ;) Hope I can see you soon! xx
Lilly: Same! I might buy more tickets for Magcon next week!
Shawn: Great! Can't wait xx

"Umm.....Shawn? Who's Lilly?" I ask looking at him confused.
"A fan!" He says while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah...A fan...Right!" I sarcastically agree with him while giggling.

Shawn's P.O.V

Damn it!!!!!!!!