prolouge

Prologue

Who knew after the government collapse they would have everyone fighting even children. You see when the world ran out of fossil fuels all governments collapsed and everyone was fighting for power. I we all were forced into one faction or another. I turned out to be a very dangerous thing out in the battle field the faction who used me called me hell spawn. It’s because when on the battle field I killed ruthlessly and did whatever it took to win the battle. After a while the world got tired of anarchy so a group of factions banded together and won control of the United States. They called themselves The Equinox and delegated important generals to certain regions to keep things in control. Soon they developed a chain of command and started making rules. They made schools but instead of teaching everyone the basics it was split up into specialized groups. For example medics, craftsman, warriors, etc. Things developed quite nicely for a while until people got power hungry and rebelled it got so chaotic that we all just keep to ourselves now a days.

 My region of the mid-west is very nice we found a good suburbs to house our little civilization in. Most of the buildings are still intact so we just cleaned up a bit and got things running. The leaders of our village decided that we kids should still go to school but the enhanced one is what we learn. So there were really no complaints except for the peace wanting people but they got over ruled quickly.