일곱; 7

It has been 3 hours, still crying, so is the others.

I suddenly stand up and as I walk off. Finding stairs leading to the rooftop.

"WHY?!" I shouted and continued.

"WHY DOES LUHAN HAVE TO BE IN A COMA??!".

"CAN'T I JUST..... *sobs* DIE FOR HIM??!!! CAN'T I JUST.... *sobs*".

My mind was blank as I stepped on the edge, ready to kill myself but someone held me back.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Tao shouted as I could feel him beaming at me with anger in his eyes.

"I don't know.... wish for luhan to be alive?" I said "Exchanging my life so I won't have to see you guys suffer".

"Tsk...! Pathetic" he mumbled as I could clearly hear him.

"And do you think that will work?" He raised his one eyebrow "Do you think if you die right now, that would be the solution to everything? Do you think if he found out that you... his first love that he fought for died because of him! would be happy?? HUH!? tsk! tsk! so stupid of me saying this... *facepalm* it is not like you are his first love... you are the reason why his first lo- ahaha nothing... nothing".

*stops crying* "What did you just say?" I said as I was getting back to myself as I heard those words he said.

"Ahaha... nothing! Don't mind me hehe... I'm just a stupid guy trying to stop you from killing yourself and wasting your wish" He said.

"Wait.... TAO.. What the hell did you just say!???" I said... I know my ears were working properly.. and I know what I have heard coming from him... did he just say... wish?... how did he?

Before he could take back what he just said, I spoked "TAO! Don't you dare lie to me... I know what I heard and if you ever dare lie to me.. I swear to god.. I will be the first to kill you instead".

"Ughhh! F*ck!! I give up Min... I'm so bad at lying, that is why I always get in trouble.. ugh!" He said annoyed at himself "ummm... Yeaaa! I'm that unknown number that has texted you since day 1.. well actually I was watching you from your real world...".

"TAO! Ughh!! YOU!" I said a bit annoyed "but how!??? like what??!!".

"Well hehe surprise.... surprise, hihi by the way sorry for being rude to you that day and I'm very sorry if the wish you wanted isn't really what you expected.. it is just that... ummm.. sorry I'm not ready to tell you.. I might get in trouble" He said.

"Oh! By the way, have you read the book? because I've been noticing that you didn't follow your role in this world" He added.

"Oh... about that, I have read half of it but got too lazy to read 100 pages... besides who reads 100 pages anyways? well me but only fanfics" I sarcastically said.

"Ughhh you are such a pain! but anyways, just a reminder you have to be careful okay! or you'll go back.... as if your going ba- ahahahaaha" he suddenly started laughing as he didn't finish his sentence.

"Really now? -.- You look like a fool Tao... stop it or I'll leave you here".

"Okay! okay! I'll stop hehe".

"Anyways... let's just go back down and see the others if they have stopped crying".

He nodded and we started to walk and we soon went into Luhan room. Seeing everyone so lifeless, staring blankly.

"Min" Suho called my name as soon as he saw me walked in "Would you mind staying in the hospital to take care of Luhan while we go on a trip for our concerts and other more? please...".

"What?! Are you insane!?? Me... take care of hi-" He cut me off.

"Please..." he begged as he looks at me in the eye telling me to please just do it.

"Okay.. fine... but when are you guys coming back?" I asked.

"We will probably be back in 9 months so I hope you don't mind".

9 what f*ckin' months!??... what the?! Me? Be with him for 9 months?!! OH no! Lord mercy help me.

"Oh hahaha of course.. I don't mind" I fake smiled.

---

We went home and I have pack my stuff because I apparently... they have said that I have to sleep in the hospital just in case luhan wakes up anytime soon.

It was dark outside and the driver dropped me of the hospital. Good thing that there is another bed in luhan hospital room because this hospital is for rich people, like the room that luhan is in right now is big and could be a house.

I quickly changed into my pajamas and get ready to sleep but stopped, when I saw luhan just lying peacefully.

I went closer to him and have sat on the chair, staring at him blankly as I suddenly hold his hand. Words cannot explain how sad I am to be seeing him like this... What happened to him? Why did it become like this?

Answers I couldn't find... making me drift to sleep, not knowing that my hand were still holding in his.

Author POV

Later did she not know... everything was a lie.. a big lie that would turn into a living nightmare.. a lie that will eventually.... start tomorrow. ;)

AYE! AYE!! Stay tuned everyone... it is getting started... ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment...(^^)

©kpoplover_111