"What in the hello kitty's happening?"

Start from the beginning

"I mean what I mean," I told him as I cocked my hand back and slapped him o his stone hard face, "Why can't I see anything?" I asked looking to my parents for answers after no reaction.

Mom shrugged, "I don't know, maybe you need to rest."

I shook my head, "I'm fine." I told her as I stopped touching Emmett.

"Has this ever happened before?" Carlisle asked my parents; it was clear that he was stepping into doctor mode.

"Only with me," Mega answered, "it's been like that since we were kids."

"Yeah, I don't know why it's not happening with him," Dad said following up with his answer. "It always happens to us."

"I think I know why this is happening," Carlisle said as if a lightbulb went off in his head. He looked at dad with a slightly uncomfortable place, asking a question with his eyes. "I think you guys know my theory." He told my parents, "would you like to tell her?"

"Can someone tell me this little theory?" I asked again.

"I'll tell you," Emmett said after no one responded.

"Thank you!" I said to him, finally something was going to be done.

My dad immediately shook his head, "no, you will not go anywhere near her!"

I through my arms up in surrender as I looked at Omega and he looked at me with an expression that was mirroring mine, that basically said: "what in the hello kitty s happening?"

"Can I talk to you privately?" Emmett asked me, still insistent on telling me the truth.

"Oh, no don't ask her," dad said to him, it was clear he didn't know what to do in the situation, "she is not an adult, she doesn't run nothing. We are her parent's ask us!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir." He said respectfully, "may I talk to your daughter, please?"

"No," Dad said right off the back, making the situation even more impossible.

"Honey don't be like that," my mom said finally speaking up, resting her hand on dad, "Emmett, thank you for asking. Yes, you may talk to her; you two can go into the kitchen."

"Thank you, ma'am." He said motioning for me to guide him, I looked around nervously at my brother before he gave me a smile that told me that I'd be okay. Once we had gotten to the speaker, I sat down on a stool and waited for the 'big reveal'.

"So," I said dragging the 'o', "what's up?"

"Uh, the sky?" He said in a really weird voice, one that I wouldn't think came from him if I didn't see it. 

"Can you just tell me what's going on? It's been a really long night and I'm tired of being in the dark when literally everyone knows the tea about me, and I don't even know the tea about me." I said, exasperated from everything that's been going on lately, I could feel my eyes getting wet.

"I'll tell you; I just need a minute of this," he said as he stared at me with an odd facial expression, "just let me take you in for a minute, please."

"Okay, weirdo." I mumbled before eating a bag of chips, after another 2 minutes I finally spoke up, "I've given you a minute, now it's your turn to tell me what the theory is."

"Let me hold your hand," he said reaching out to me, I shrugged and gave end. Once he took my hand, he began to stroke it. "The reason that you can't see my memories because--" he didn't get to finished because he was interrupted.

"No, Rosalie don't go in there." I heard Jasper say from the other side of the door.

"Shut up, I can't let this happen! No move before I make you," I heard the woman's voice say as the voice was blown open and she stepped into the room.