Hospital -Part 2 of School-

*Adam's POV*

I got a text during class, Ty hasn't showed up either for Math. I raised my hand to go to the restroom to check the text, as soon as I walked in, I saw a hurt Ty. I ran and picked him up. What the fudge? Who would do such a thing to a really cute boy (; .. SNAP OUTTA IT ADAM. Okay.. I gotta take him to the hospital. I picked him up and ran to the hospital hoping it wasn't too late. ;-; . I waited and waited for the nurse to let me in, 10 minutes later they opened the doors :D. Ty didn't look that well though, I held his hand until he woke up. I guess I fell asleep because visiting hours were over. I didn't wanna leave Ty by himself in this room. They kicked me out so I drove home with tears in my eyes.. What if Ty doesn't wake up?? What if he ... NO ADAM DONT THINK THAT >:C. We'll just have to find out tomorrow..

*Ty's POV*

I woke up.. that was one horrible dream. I looked at the room, WUT. Where am I?? I saw a sleeping Adam holding my hand. Hes so cute<3.. then something started beeping. Nurses and Doctors rushed in and took Adam outside. " NO LET ME SEE HIMMMMMMMM!" he screamed. They took my blood pressure and everything. "I just want to see Adam sir" I said. "Soon." After what seemed like forever they let Adam in. He came in hugging me saying I love you like a million times. The nurse came in with a cookie and juice. " This man kept coming in everyday, hoping you would wake up. Hes a nice friend" .."How long have I been out?".."About a month.." muttered Adam. " A MONTH!?!?!" "Yeah... I missed you so much," Adam said while kissing me. The nurse was like o: oh mah gawd. "I knew you guys were a couple c:" she said walking out of the room. "TYYYYYYYY LETS TAKE YOU HOMEEEEEE".."YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS".." :D"

Like 10 minutes later~

*STILL TY'S POV*

"Adam?" .. "Yeah Ty?".." Can we drop out of school.. I don't wanna die this time. Heh..".."OF COURSE :D , I never liked school anyway.".."Great c: .. sex forever.." I muttered. "Wut did ya say?".."Nothing hun."  I cuddled next to him and started laughing looking at Jerome's post on twitter. Hey bby~Ty and there was a picture of me on Adam's back. I guess Adam was on twitter too because a reply popped out saying Dats right c: #skylox. I looked at Adam and hugged him<3. I wanted to record some Minecraft so Adam joined me. We played the Hunger Games and all the players would say SKYLOX!!!!! or <333 YOU GUYS MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE. Of course there would be some mean comments but I dont care :D. Adam died first xD, I guess someone was jelly (; . I died shortly after and Adam bursted out laughing. We joined another one and boom a name showed up... MunchingBrotato has joined. Adam and I looked at eachother saying BROTATO. The game started and I got carrots and a potato. Adam got a stone sword and ran to me. We went to our place and looted the chests. We saw a nametag near by.. It was the Brotato. We got our weapons out and charged. Boom. MunchingBrotato has been killed by Deadlox. Adam hugged me and then someone sniped us both. Well at least we killed the Brotato. "Well guys that was another episode of the Hunger Games! See ya guys later!" It was pretty late so I laid on my bed.

*Adam's POV*

-- I felt like doing some SMUT but I dont know if you guys like it... so If you do just message or comment yeah if u don't put no thanks dood. Thanks<3 --

I cuddled next to Ty and held him close. He was cold as heck. I got up and he looked at me like if he was saying Come back. I nodded and jumped on him. He pushed me off and hugged me tight. Hes so cute.. adorable. I kissed him and cuddled him to sleep. After a while I drifted off to sleep.

-DREAM-

I walked in the living room, seeing Ty making out with Mitch. I ran away to the bathroom and slammed the door. I think Ty heard because I heard his footsteps coming closer. I got my razor and started to cut. 1 for being stupid. 2 Why did he do this? 3 I hate my life. I started doing many more. I started to scream because I started to cut deeper. It hurt so much.. so much pain. I wanted to wake up. I don't want this to be true. 

-END OF DREAM-

*Ty's POV*

I woke up to screams coming from Adam. I shook him with tears in my eyes. He didn't want to wake up. Oh. Well. Since we've done this before, he wont mind right? I pulled down my boxers and then his boxers. I thrusted my member into his entrance and boom Adam woke up. I quickly took it out and put my boxers back on.

"Finally you're awake."  

"TY!" exclaimed Adam. He hugged me very tightly.

"Woah, what was the bad dream about?"  

"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MITCH," he said with tears.  

"Babe, I would never cheat on you, you're the best thing that's happened to me." I responded.  

"Are you s-sure?" Adam asked.  

"Yeah, I'm very sure babe." I said. "I love you."    

"I love you too, so much" he said hugging me.

He fell asleep, he's so cute when he sleeps. I kept staring at him. (Bit pedoish) I started to drift off to sleep with a happy dream about Adam.