School

*Ty's POV*

I woke up and turned around to see a sleeping Adam. I kissed him on the lips and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sleeping beauty"

"hajahshhfd"

"Its school.."

Sadly im not in the same grade as him so we dont have any classes together except math. Although im pretty famous on YouTube I still get bullied. I got dressed, kissed Adam, and made breakfast. I quickly made eggs and bacon and served them. Adam and I ate quickly and walked to school. We hid behind a tree and kissed. He knew I got bullied so he told me to ignore them and he was the best person ever. The bell rang and we both went to class. Right after Adam left two bullies went to me.

"Awhh your little Adam had to leave.. Now whos going to protect you?"

I shrugged and walked away.. They started chasing so I ran to class. 2 more hours until Math. Yay. I went to the bathroom and freshened up by combing my hair. The bullies walked in saying " Ohhh getting ready to see your boyfriend??"

"Leave me alone.." I tried to walk away, I dont wanna get in a fight.

"Not so fast," the bully said punching me in the stomach. The other bully pushed me down and kicked me several times. I got punched in the eye hard. After like 5 minutes they stopped. The bell rang, they left and I just laid there in pain. I got out my phone and texted Adam help and one minute later Adam appeared in front of me crying. "Why... Why did they do this??".."because they knew about us" Adam picked me up and took me to the hospital. I had to stay since I was really out of shape.

Part 1 . I have to sleep its 12:26 AM and its Monday so I'll post Part 2 tomorrow