Living with a "pal"

*After helping Ty move in*

*Ty's POV*

I started to pack.. outside I was like oh yeah sure.. but in the inside I was like OMG FINALLY!! (Fangurl much??) I must of showed a smile for a second I saw Adam smiling so wide. Once I was all packed we sat down relaxing on the sofa. I started to text Jason ( Minecraft Universe ) ---- My bold is outta control!!! It wont like make it normal ;-; Such a newb  AND IM NOT DOING SKYMU OR TRUELOX ----

*okay so J: is Jason and T: is Ty.. I can do dat cuz im lazy.*

T:  Hey Jason :3

J: Yo, wuts up??

T: Just moved in a friend's house

J: Cool Cool , Is he nice (;?

 I wonder.. why did Jason say that?

T: ?

J: Oh nuthin cx

T: Well okay.. Ima go now . Peace

J: Bai :3

I walked to the living room seeing Adam asleep on the couch snoring.

*Adam's POV* (FINALLY)

 Ty was in his room still unpacking I think. I decided to sit down on the couch and watch some movies. I started to think about when we first met.. and now hes living with me! I started to drift off to sleep dreaming about the day.

-Dream-

Instead of me looking over the mountain.. Ty was. I had an arrow to the knee. I had low health. Huh?? What was happening? I thought and thought until I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I kept yelling and yelling from the pain that randomly pierce me. I woke up to arms around me.. ones with wrist bands. I looked up to see Ty comforting me. Ty kept whispering something I couldnt understand until like the 100th time. He was whispering " Its gonna be alright.. Im right here.. "

*Ty's POV*

I was on my computer editing some videos and right as I pressed a button I heard a scream. A scream saying "OWWWWWWWW HELP MEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE" I ran as fast I can to the living room, looking around to see what happened then I saw Adam squirming around on the couch. I started to shake him so he could wake up.. Nuthin. I started to hold him and tried to comfort him. He woke up and had tears in his eyes. How bad was this dream?? After a while I noticed I was saying words, " Its gonna be alright.. Im right here.. " He started to calm down and took a nap.. after a while I did too. I woke up to the smell of meatloaf. Adam was cooking .. Impressive..

*Adam's POV*

I woke up about an hour later and I looked at Ty , adorable<3. I got up and quietly and carefully as I could and walked to the kitchen. My stomach started to growl so I decided to make something to eat. I had stuff to make meatloaf so why not? Once it was done Ty had woke up walking straight to the smell of  food. I served him a slice with mashed potatos. He ate it all .. Boy he was hungry. I felt like telling him my feelings, I've been hiding them for a while now.. Hes just so cute :3. I'll tell him tomorrow.. maybe..