Chapter 35

Vanessa's POV

I stepped out of the shower and walked towards the pile of clothes.

I put my undies and bra on before grabbing Harry's shirt and throwing it on.

I turned my blow dryer on because I didn't want my hair to be wet since I was going to be going to sleep soon.

Harry walked in soon after. I guess I forgot to lock the door.

"Is there any reason you didn't lock the door?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face.

He stood behind me for a second or two before wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"No. And I highly suggest you move before I burn your face." I laughed. He removed his head but not his arms. "Harry.." I warned.

"I'll be fine, babycakes." Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the sound of him saying his nickname for me.

"Well if I end up burning you, don't blame it on me." He chuckled in response.

I finished blow drying my hair not burning Harry a single time surprisingly.

I heard a knock at my door. Oh shit.

"Stay here." I whispered to Harry. He nodded and sat on the toilet seat.

I walked to the door and opened it revealing a tired looking Louis.

"Will you turn the noise down, love? I can't go to sleep." His voice sounded very tired.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I didn't know it was that loud." I apologized.

"My room is right next to yours." He chuckled causing me to let out a small laugh. "Oh and I heard someone else in here with you."

"Nope. There's no one else here." I laughed nervously."Well goodnight then. I hope you can still sleep." I added trying to make him leave so he wouldn't try to check.

"Goodnight, babe." He said almost not believing me before walking a few steps back to his room.

I closed the door making sure to lock it.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention we had to buy a new door?

Well we did.

I walked back into the bathroom.

"Coast is clear." Harry got up from the toilet seat and grabbed my hand. It looked so small compared to his.

He led me to the bed and layed me down. He hovered over me while supporting his weight with his arms on both sides of my head.

"You look so beautiful in my shirt." He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

His breath sent shivers down my spine.

He lent down brushing his lips against mine gently, making me want more. I tugged at his hair bringing him closer deepening the kiss.

I pulled away remembering Audrey.

"Harry, you have to go." I pulled him off of me and sat up.

"What? Why? Did I do something?" I saw worry in his eyes.

"No. Of course not."

"Then what is it?"

"Audrey. You left her all alone for hours. You should be with her right now." He groaned.

"But I want to stay here." He whined like a little 5 year old.

"Harry, go. It's rude. She's your guest." He pouted his lip and wrapped his arms around me.