Chapter 4

*Edited*

~•~

"Oh, shut up! You didn't even go and help me."

"You never asked for help." She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Here's your Hawaiin Punch, ice cream, and popcorn. Next time, you're getting your food by yourself." She stuck her tongue out at me, then we both bursted into a fit of giggles. Sounds gross and annoying, I know.

Right when the movie started, my phone went off again.

"Turn the damn thing off, Vanessa." I scoffed and then unlocked my phone.

From: Harry

How about I pick you up on Saturday at 1pm?

To: Harry

Sounds good. See you then. :) I love you. x

From: Harry

I love you too, beautiful. xx

I blushed and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I smiled to myself then got back to the movie.

"What?" I heard Bridget suddenly ask with a wide, cheeky grin.

"What, what?"

"Why are you blushing and smiling?" I could feel my face getting redder by the second. I don't know what came over me. I mean he's said it before. It just still gives me an effect after all this time.

"No reason." I answered her.

"Sure." She sarcastically said, emphasizing the word.

*******************

The movie finally ended. We've watched it so many times to the point where I'm tired of it.

"Aww, man! It's over already?" Bridget whined. I laughed at how weird she can be sometimes.

"C'mon, Bridget, let's go to sleep." Ew, I sounded like a mother.

"No! I don't want to." She whined for the second or third time today.

"Quit being such a baby." I rolled my eyes playfully, whilst she stuck her tongue out at me, grabbed her trash, surprisingly, then stomped out of the room.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I walked over to my spot and grabbed my own trash, went downstairs to wash my bowl and throw my trash away.

I walked inside the kitchen and saw Bridget washing her bowl. I finished washing my bowl after her and saw that she had left the kitchen. I walked upstairs to see if she was in my room. I was right, she was because when I walked into my room, she was on the phone with Zayn. I didn't want to disturb her, so we said quick goodnights and I walked to the nearest bedroom.

I flopped on the bed and instantly fell asleep. We were supposed to sleep in the same room, but their conversations last for hours and I didn't want to wait and make her feel like she had to be super quiet if I fell asleep.

*Next Day*

"Hey, Aliyah. Do you want to go shopping with me and Bridget?" I asked her over the phone.

"Yeah, of course. What time should Niall drop me off?" I mentally laughed because she's with Niall like 24/7. Not that it's a bad thing, though. Although, I wish I could be with Harry more often like them.

"Uhh....," I glanced at the time. It was 10:36. I knew Bridget has a date today with Zayn, so the sooner the better. "How about 12?"

"Perfect. See you later alligator." Wow, I haven't heard that one in years.

"Bye!" I chuckled.

After we hung up, I took a shower. Bridget had already taken one and was currently changing into clothes I let her borrow.

When I finished, I changed into my outfit. Bridget and I don't really bother with makeup. Maybe just some mascara and lip balm, but that's really it.

As we both finished, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see Niall and Aliyah. Aliyah looked so pretty. I wasn't surprised to see Niall by her side. They are literally inseparable. Those two are so going to get married one day.

"Girl, you look gorgeous!" She said to me enthusiastically.

"Are you kidding?! No where compared to you!" I complimented her.

"Oh, please, Vanessa." She laughed.

"Bridget, let's go!" I yelled up the stairs. No reply. Geesh, I thought the girl was finished.

"Okay then. We're leaving you! Let's go, Aliyah." I winked at her and she tried not to laugh.

"No! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" She yelled running down the stairs. She tripped and fell. Aliyah and I didn't even help her. We burst out laughing & Aliyah got her phone out quick to snap a picture.

"Oh my goodness! Send that to me!" I said while laughing.

"I will. Don't worry!" She said while also laughing.

"I could really use some help."

"Nah, you're fine." I said, making her glare at me.

"Great friends you are!" She said sarcastically after fixing the oufit and finally recovering from the fall. She was still glaring at us though. She probably won't be able to hold it. We turned around and Bridget started cracking up. I knew it! Aliyah and I joined her and we were all just standing there out of breath.

"We should go now." I said smiling like an idiot.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG my old authors notes are embarrassing. I think I might delete some like I did with this one XD but I still left her outfit bc why not? Lol