Chapter 24

*Edited*

~•~

I ripped the paper into shreds. I was definitely not contacting him any time soon. I walked over to the closet in order to pick what I was going to wear. What should I wear? There's so much to choose from.

When I finally decided on what to wear, I turned on the shower and stepped in after taking off my previous clothes. The warm water felt amazing falling over my skin. I wanted to stay in longer, but I didn't want to keep everyone waiting.

I stepped out and put my outfit on. I walked over to the mirror and put mascara, a little bit of eyeliner for a change, and some Baby Lips on.

I walked out to the living room surprised to not see everyone in there. I'm usually the last to be ready. That must be a record for me. Zayn and Bridget weren't in there yet. Hmm.. wonder what they're doing. Wink, wink.

Harry was sitting on one of the couches looking down at his phone. He looked a little angry. I'll have to ask him what's up later. Aliyah was sitting all alone on the floor. Why is she on the floor? I tried to tell how she felt but I failed to read her emotion.

Niall was sitting on the other side of the couch Harry was on. He looked upset yet angry at the same time. Liam was sitting on the other couch along with Louis. There's so many of us.

Zayn an Bridget walked in a few minutes later, completing our "squad".

"Let's go!" I said now fully aware of how hungry I was.

*At the restaurant*

I'm so hungry, but I'm kind of getting tired of going to restaurants even though we've only gone to one our time here, which hasn't been very long. Oh well, I'm just gonna eat.

Ugh, The waitress from last time walked over.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I rolled my eyes., not caring whether she saw me or not. Her voice is so high pitched. It's annoying the shit out of me.

Everyone ordered. When it was my turn to order, she would roll her eyes at me and mutter rude comments to herself. Her flirting with Harry like usual. Wait. Did he keep her phone number? I certainly hope not. It didn't really bother me what she was doing. It's not like she was killing me.

You know what? I'm just going to ignore her annoying ass self and enjoy my dinner. Being jealous and letting it get to me won't do me any good. It's just going to ruin my experience here.

*At the condo*

I was currently laying on my bed with nothing to do. Harry hasn't really talked to me all day.

I decided to walk to his room and check up on him. I knocked on the door when I reached it.

"Come in." I opened the door and slowly walked in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking distant. "Oh, hey." He replied nonchalantly.

"Hi." I walked over to the bed and sat down. Silence filled the room. "Harry, are you okay?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Huh?" He looked towards me. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You seem really distant. I've been worried about you." I got up and put myself between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. I inhaled his scent. Gosh, he smells so good.

"I'm fine don't worry about it." He replied as he wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer.

"Harry, it's okay to tell me. You trust me don't you?" No reply. Does he not trust me? I pulled away and looked into his eyes waiting for an answer. "You don't? Do you?" He looked away. My heart felt like it sunk to the ground. How could he not trust me? "Harry, did I do something to lose your trust?" Still no answer.

I walked towards the door not knowing what to do or say after that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Outfit on the side. I might update again later. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pretty please with Hary on top comment telling me what you think. I really want to know!! & please vote. Thanks for reading!! Bye! I need to come up with a nickname for all of my readers.