Part 1

Here we go! My very first Fanfiction. I am really excited and I hope you guys like it. So enjoy!

It hasn't been very long since Cas became human but he managed it really good. Not that he was an expert, he still had his struggles, but he got the ground rules of being human. Like eating, drinking, sleeping, taking showers and so on. He really enjoyed eating. Mostly because everything that Dean cooked was really delicious. So that was a good thing about being human. But there were also things that confused Cas. He still didn't understand why humans needed to pee so much, but Dean just told him to stop worrying about something like that. He liked living in the Bunker with Sam, Dean and Kevin. He enjoyed their company and their talks. They were all different but still one family. He liked to think like that, that he has a family, to have someone that cares about you. So one morning the Bunker family sat in the kitchen for breakfast. Dean was cooking bacon and making peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, since he knew Cas liked them the best. He kept stealing glances at his best friend over at the kitchen table, who was talking to Kevin and Sam about some physical phenomenon or some nerdy stuff Dean didn't understand. Sometimes he felt stupid besides the rest of the guys, but he just shrugged the feeling off. Once the breakfast was made he set it on the table and sat down next to Cas. Cas looked at the sandwiches and then back to Dean. His eyes were shining. "Thank you, Dean", he said with a toothy grin that Dean likes so much. Dean just nodded as an answer, secretly giving himself an high five for making Cas grin like that. Cas takes one of the sandwiches and bites into it and Dean could have sworn he heard a little moan coming from him. Sam and Kevin didn't seem to notice because they just ate their breakfast and continued talking about physics. "Sooooo...", Dean said, wanting to escape the boring conversation at the breakfast table "is there anything new? Anything supernatural?" "Dude, are you really bored? We have had like a week without anything to kill and you already have withdrawal symptoms?",Sam asked him with his mouth full of PBJSandwich. "Nooo.....yes", Dean answered him "I don't know what to do around here. It's not like there is funny stuff to do in here. Just loads of books and stuff from dead people." He looked like a little child that is forced to go to a science camp or something. Sam and Kevin laughed. "Yeah, I know you Nerds think that this is fun", Dean rolled his eyes "But what am I supposed to do, huh?" "Well, we need someone to go grocery shopping...", Sam whispered, smiling. "Yeah, thanks Bitch, thats exactly what i meant", Dean said sarcastically, standing up and taking his plate to the sink. "You wanted something to do so just take the grocery shopping list and drive to town." "Ok, ok, I am going, you don't need to push me out of the door.Is somebody coming with me or what?", he asked them all. "I can come", Cas said "I have never been grocery shopping before." Deans stomach makes a little flip when he heard that Cas wanted to join him. It's not like that is new for him, he always had feelings for Cas but it wasn't until short ago that he realised that he liked him...more than a friend. But he didn't know how Cas felt about him, so he didn't say a word. He feared too much that he might not like him in that way and it's better for Dean to have Cas as a friend than to not have Cas at all. "Y-yeah sure, Cas. Let's go", he said before he got anymore lost in his thoughts. Cas got up from the table and put his plate to Deans in the sink. He got out of the kitchen to grab his trenchcoat but returned soon after. Dean grabbed the grocery shopping list from the table and got the keys to Baby. They headed for the door together, when Sammy called Dean. "What?", he asked his brother. "Jerk", Sam said and continued talking to Kevin. Dean just laughed and leaved the kitchen with Cas by his side.

I hope you enjoyed reading my first chapter. I know it's not that long, but there is a lot more to come and i hope i have the time to update often. Feel free to leave comments :) Thanks a lot!