"When is Mack gonna come back? And where is Mariah?" she asked quickly curling her knees up to her chest as she still sat on my lap.

"Mack will be home soon and Mariah is talking with some of her friends in the back." I said and Marie yawned as I held her tightly in my arms. "Do you want to go to sleep in your room?" I asked.

"Yes, please." Marie said softly and I stood up holding her as she closed her eyes and curled into my chest trying to fit into my arms. I carried her to the door and I opened it. I looked ahead of me and saw that Mariah and one of the other girls were leaning against the cell talking to number 79. I walked over to Marie's room where Max was laying down and sleeping. I laid Marie down and she instantly fell into an even deeper sleep as I closed the door and walked down the hall to where number 79 was now sitting in her cell in the corner since Mariah and the other girl had left.

"Get up." I growled at her and she looked up at me imediatly getting up.

"Yes?" she asked nervously and I opened the door closing it behind me. She looked at me warily as I watched her swallow slowly.

"I'm not gonna hurt you but just come here." I said and I held my hand out for her to grab. 

Hopefully she won't be scared and will willingly take my hand. I watched as she reached her hand out slowly and shakily placed her tiny hand into my large one.

"W-Where are you t-taking me?" she asked quietly and I don't know why Jai doesn't like her.

"Just be quiet and trust me." I said reassuringly. She nodded and I opened the door letting her out as I led her to the door that led to the house. I opened the door and watched as Luke looked up and he watched the girl be led by me.

"BEAU! WE'RE HOME!" I looked over to the door and watched as Jai walked into the house with Mack at his side. I watched as Luke's eyes widened as he looked Mack up and down.

"You look really pretty." I said and Mack blushed as Jai nudged her shoulder gently.

"Show Beau your dress." Jai said and Mack ran off her head down as he curls flowed behind her and she ran into the bathroom to change.

"Should I go back?" the girl behind me asked quietly and I looked down at her remembering she is here.

"No, no, stay." I said and Jai glared at her and I watched as she looked down to her feet.

"Beau?" I looked up and saw Mack standing in front of me in a medium length dark blue floral dress with a pair of black flats. She had braided her hair and draped it over her shoulder.

"Wow, you look really pretty." I said and smiled slightly as Mack blushed.

"Thank you." she said and she looked over at Luke who was staring at her.

"Luke, you're scaring her." I said and Luke blinked looking away from Mack who blushed again and then walked past me into the back and I continued to lead the girl down the hall. "Luke. Jai." I said and they followed me as the girl looked around as I opened a door and we all walked in. Jai closed the door behind us.

"Sit." Luke ordered and she sat down in the chair and allowed Luke to tie her hands together to the chair tightly.

"It's been two years." I growled and Jai glared at her.

"I know." she whispered hanging her head low.

"We want the money." Jai growled and I knew that he scared her.

"Then I can try and call my mom or dad again but-"

"No. We want the money now. Or you die. Now." Luke growled and she looked up pleading with her eyes.