25| Real life

"CUT! That's it for today, guys!"

Aria quickly hopped off the back of the bike she and Sebastian had been riding, and took the helmet, before throwing herself to the floor.

Apparently Marvel had decided to go along with the comics and had decided to have Daisy work for Fury. That also meant Bobbi Morse and Bucky Barnes. And Lance Hunter as a bonus. No space, though. ( A.N: YES, I KNOW THAT THAT HASN'T GOT ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE REAL SEASON 4)

She was back to being Skye, had left all of that coldness behind and was acting as a vigilante alongside the three of them whenever and wherever Fury wanted them to.

As exciting as the story was, though, it didn't make filming less tiring at the end of the day.

"Clearly, I'm the one driving to the hotel tonight. "

She groaned and nodded as Sebastian bent down to pick her up, walking with her all the way to the trailer.

Lucky her, they had the day of the next day, having filmed several of their needed scenes. Aria was ready to explore Lisbon with all might. That and to eat as many pastries as she could.

They didn't bother changing clothes, heading straight to the hotel near the center of the city, ready to shower and sleep. And maybe ask room service for something to eat.

The next day came by almost without them noticing and before Sebastian could process it, Aria had him on the streets sightseeing. 

In the end, these were some of the things he enjoyed most: only the two of them, her smile and seeing new places and cities.

Now, she stood at the end of their bed, facing the mirror and combing her hair, the TV making nothing more than noise (thankfully, Portuguese hotels had English speaking channels).
Her hair was now small, barely hitting her shoulders, and it was black, making quite the contrast with his white shirt that hung low on her left shoulder, making her nude colored bra strap visible.

"Don't you think your hair's been combed enough, dragoste?"

She smiled at him (the exact way she always does when he talks to her in Romanian) and put the comb aside, getting underneath the covers with him.

"Yeah, well, I was worlds away. If my hair could talk it'd probably be complaining. "

He smiled at her, kissing her forehead and clutching her to his chest, feeling her smile and relax against him.

There was nothing either of them could do or say that would make the moment better. Or at least for now.

But he'd certainly try it someday.