23| Article

THE MULTI TALENTED ARIA BENNET AND AoS' BURNING REVENGE

It's been a week since Aria Bennet released her album, and we have to admit that it is great.

She looked great (below) and so did everyone who surrounded her. We got the whole AoS and MCU cast (Evans included. Apparently after that last premiere in which we saw them talking, things must have gotten civil again). Her guests included fellow singer, Harry Styles,  her family, one or two outside of the job friends and other singers.

Right now though, that's not what we want to focus on

Season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D starts next week and we're not emotionally prepared for it.

Ward is officially dead, Lincoln and Daisy broke up (so we're out of possible lovers), and Ghost Rider is on his way.

A few days ago, when asked to give an opinion over the fact that the AoS cast was under the belief that they did not share a timeline with MCU, Joss Whedon said that it did seem so, but that in this season they were going to change that and "have a little surprise." But only an half canon surprise, though.

In the comics, Daisy, becomes both an Avenger and director of S.H.I.E.L.D. And we all know that they will be in Infinity War, which leads us to our final idea: we're getting an MCU cameo.

Now, there are so many options on who it could be, so we want to hear your thoughts on to who might become the bridge between MCU and AoS.