I groaned loudly and stepped outside holding the door open for Harry and .. well and Zayn - but mostly Harry since he was half carrying the other boy.

I shook myself because of the cold and buried my nose deeper into the scarf, as I took notice of how there was not a warm car waiting for us with a smiling Perrie inside. Ugh.

"Wow."

I looked up at the sound of his raspy voice, which even though it was impossibly low became crystal clear here in the silence, where you could barely make out the low party music from the fifth floor.

Zayn had seated on the doorstep - eyes closed and Jenny was sitting at the stairs still inside checking her phone I reckoned, as she wasn't wearing any jacket. Neither did Harry - but he didn't seem to care, as he stepped further out into the street taking in the glittering magical sight. If it had been a Disney film I swear there would have been that sound of magical fairy dust, the sound of glitter.

With every step he took, he left behind a pitch black footprint of the wet pavement. I couldn't help smiling as he stood there in only the white t-shirt, his hot breath coming out in visible puffs and simply seemed to admire the winter wonderland around him. Watch how it all seemed frozen in time. Who did that? 

I shook my head lightly, at how he constantly managed to puzzle me with his way of seeing the world. Seeing it as if he noticed the details everyone else overlooked. I admired him for that talent. 

I decided to join him and dared to take small steps out on the street till I was beside him, "it's beautiful. Almost as beautiful as it's cold." I left a slight pressure on the word cold as if to remind him that he was supposed to be freezing. I could see his lips turn up at the side, as I watched him briefly.

A chuckle escaped his mouth along with the words, "beautifully frozen."

My smile grew wider, at his word choice and the simple fact that he had answered. He turned his face to me noticing how tense I was.

"You know if you relax, your nerves will be deeper buried and you won't feel the cold as much," he turned his head fully to watch me as I stood there practically shaking from the icy coldness, which had managed to creep in under my jacket, under my shirt and was starting to settle in my skin. My face already felt numb. And he just stood there in his damn white t-shirt, which even had holes, as if it was a normal summer day. With his tan bare arms, which I now noticed was filled with several tattoos, that I imeaditely grew curious about ... too.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes briefly with a very doubtful look in my eyes. Apparently he found the reaction amusing since his seemed to lit up and took a step closer. My hands were safely placed across my body under my arms, as I tried desperately to hold onto that last warmth I felt in my chest. My body was extremely tense, but I wanted to stay out here with him. If he could stand there in a bloody t-shirt only - then I could stay too.

"Relax," his green eyes locked with mine, as he once again fought a brave fight not to break into a huge grin. I just looked up at him with narrowed eyes.

"Try it. Trust me it'll help," his words were not in anyway harsh, simply suggestive and polite. There was something in his voice that seemed so trust worthy. So convincing I could have sworn he could have told me anything and I would probably have believed him.

Even though I might have decided to give his suggestion a try I couldn't. Every time I did so chills ran over my body as a reflex, and my muscles would tense further.

"Holy fuck - how the hell can you not react to this temperature?" I spoke through scattering teeth after a few failed tries of 'relaxing'. I imagined the shock of the low temperature had endured the feeling of being so bloody cold more than what normal was. I had toms on for crying out loud. And here in the hide of the dark night it turned out there was already freaking frost.