O N E

"And that is how one ordinary man became an extraordinary hero here at the Universal Heroic Park, saving the life of one very grateful boy in an act of amazing courage"

"Ok and cut, great job," your camera man Ross said as he turned off the cameras, you turn to Ross and smile, "Give them sensation and a gripping tale of heroism, works every time"
Ross laughed, "whatever you say -yn-"

"Ah, -yn- " the voice of Mr.Kent interrupted your thoughts as you handed Ross the mic and unclipped the battery pack from your skirt, "I managed to secure a few excellent quotes from families who saw the roller coaster incident but I think we should still try to find a technician and speak with the man running the ride at the time."

"You never stop do you Clark?" you smiled up at your current partner at the Daily Planet.
Lois Lane, his regular news buddy was in Korea covering a large political story for next week and thus the newspaper gods had blessed you with an actual competent partner, Clark Kent.

"Where there's a good story, dig a little deeper and you can uncover--"
"I know I know a great story, Lois says it all the time, it's like your mantra for life, guess that's why you've got three awards on your desk."

Clark chuckled, "Being stubborn helps too, and miss Lane is um..."
"Talented in that division?" you offer with a warm smirk.
"Yes, talented" Clark replies as he straightens his tie, "So shall we find the technician?"
"Sure, but first-- Oh!" You cry out loud and suddenly clutch Clark's arm, he glances down at you in shock as fear flits across his face,
"What?"
"Superman!" you giggle as you point at the cosplay character that has just turned at the corner of the street followed by a crowd of people. "Oh Clark, isn't he just amazing," you gush.

"Well, I-I -yn- you do know that isn't the real superman right?"

You roll your eyes and release Clark from your hold, "of course I know, I'm a journalist for goodness sakes, but he sure does look like the real deal, I mean look at that costume, the hair and the eyes."
Clark laughs, "Can you actually see his eyes from this distance?" you turn and once more roll your eyes at Clark's meticulousness, earning an uncertain glance back.