Chapter 7

3RD PERSON POV

Y/n didn't know what to do, she just stayed still as the figure aimed it's knife to her stomach. Y/n snaps out of it and attacks the figure. She pulls out her dagger and stabs it into the figure. Y/n growls, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
She rips off the mask it wore and saw it was a boy close to her age. He snickers, "why should I tell you" he cough out blood as Y/n put more pressure to his organs with my knife. "Because if you don't tell me, I will kill you!" The boy starts to laugh insanely. "What the hell is so funny?!" She shouts. He looks up. "JOKES ON YOU!" The girl was confused. All of a sudden She got hit in the back of the head and blacked out. The last thing she heard was a deep demonic voice that said, "excellent".

Y/N POV

The area surrounding me was all blurry. My head was spinning round and around. I groaned in pain, "where am I?" I tried to move but I was bound to a chair. I started to struggle, until I heard someone laugh. I look up to see that boy I tried to kill. The area that I stabbed him in ripped through his clothes. But, the weird part was that his wound was gone. 'He must be immortal or something' he walks over and smacks me in the face. "What the hell is that for?!" I yell at him. He doesn't answer me but he pulled a cart with what it looks like surgical weapons. My eyes widen with fear. 'He's going to kill me!" I moved and moved, trying to get out of my binds. As he picked up a knife, he got closer and closer. He lifted his arm and (warning graphic!)aimed for my arm, which he did. I screamed I pain, that action made him smirk. He aimed the same spot as he did before again and again and again until it hit bone. He then started to hit my bone again and again until my arm eventually fell to the concrete floor. I screamed as loud as I can, with tears streaming down my face. He laughed, "you think that's it? The torture has just begun!" He grabbed an other knife and stabbed it into my hand. I screamed louder.

5 HOURS OF TORTURE LATER

(Still reader chans POV)
The boy earlier left the room. I was glad he left. I looked at his table of weapons and saw that his knives were their. An idea popped up in my head. I scooted over to the table and kick it so the knife would drop, and it did. I caught it will my other hand that wasn't cut off by that maniac and set my arm free. I cut the ropes that tied my legs together and my legs were also free to. It was kinda hard to see because he cut my eyes out. I examined the room and saw a vent. 'I think this leads outside?' I opened up the vent and crawled inside. There were a lot of twist and turn but I found an exit. When I crawled out of the vent that led to the outside world I ran as fast as I can back to the cabin. As I reached the cabin I started to get very dizzy. I then saw smile dog, I was about to reach for him but I collapse and blacked out.

SMILE DOGS POV
(Very short)
  I was on the porch, waiting for clockwork and Toby to come back from searching for y/n until I heard someone running. When I saw who was running, I was surprised. It was y/n. She was missing her left arm, her right arm, and her hand looks to be stabbed. She also had other injuries too. She was running torward me until she collapsed. My eyes widen. Clockwork and Toby came out of the bushes and saw y/n, just in time. They both came running to her an quickly brought her into the house.

CLIFFHANGER

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS OF WATTPAD
AND I WILL ALL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
BYE!!

DONT FORGET TO
LIKE
FOLLOW
SHARE