Chapter 4

Hey guys, so before you read, I just want to say two things; 1: for me school starts in September so it's going to be difficult to update stories; 2: Thank you all for reading my stories! I appreciate that! 😋 anyway, enjoy!!

Y/N'S POV

'What's going to happen to me?' My thoughts rang on and on until I saw a bright light and see that I'm in my bed. I look around the room and notice smile dog next to my bed wagging his tail. I pet his head. "I wonder what time is it?" I say to myself and walk to the window and open the curtain. It's almost sun down. My stomach growls, 'maybe I can grab a snack' I walk down the hallway and go downstairs. I hear faint talking and mumbling like ' what should we do?' And ' where should we hide her'?' And mostly I hear arguments. I peak around the corner and see everyone talking, arguing, and yelling about stuff. So I keep quiet so I can hear what their saying.'quiet down everyone!' He said and everyone stopped talking. "What are we going to do about little y/n?" I heard Toby say as he ticked. "It's not safe for her to be here" I hear Jane say. " what if Zalgo comes back with his goons?" I hear all sorts of questions that have 'what if' in it. Slenderman sighed and put his hand on his face. I take a step and the floor board creaks. The noise caught his attention and I ran upstairs to my room, hopping he didn't see me. I quickly jump onto my bed and cover myself with the the blankets and pretend to sleep. I hear slenderman walk into my room. I sighed and sat up and looked at slenderman with a worried look. He sighed, 'you know what's going on, don't you?' I nod saying yes. He just said ok and goes downstairs. I just shrug my shoulders and lay down and sleep.

SLENDERMAN'S POV

   I walk downstairs to chat with the others. I reach the living room with everyone staring at me. I sighed, 'Toby, clockwork, and smile dog will take y/n to a cabin hidden in the forest' Toby stands up, "for what?" I sigh, 'to keep her safe from zalgo" he makes an oh shaped mouth 'you leave tomorrow so I suggest you two pack right now' they nod and go upstairs to pack. Sally tugs on my sleeve, her face is filled with worry. "How long will y/n be gone?" She said. I sighed, 'it depends on the situation' she sighs and walks away. But...at least she'll be safe from...HIM.

Cliff hanger!!!

Hey guys it's dragon123slayer!!!
Sorry it took a while to update I had writers block and couldn't think of anything. So I'll see you all in the next chapter!
Bye!🤗✌