Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

The tall man and I just kept staring at each other for at least 1 minute, until he spoke. "Are you deaf, who are you?" He said, raising his voice. "O-oh, m-my name i-is y/n" I stuttered in fear. The tall man mumbled a 'hmmmm'. "Your not like the others, not at all" I gave him a questioning look. He gave out his hand to me. "Follow me, if you please" I nod and take his slender hand.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAPYRUS AND SANS THE SKELETONS!!
(still y/n's POV)
As we walked, a dim light was up ahead. ' what's that?' I thought. "That is the mansion" my eyes widen. "How did you-" "I can hear all your thoughts" he interrupted. I face forward to see that we're already at the steps of the old mansion. "Hold onto my hand and don't let go" I nod and do what he says. He opens the door to be greeted with a couple of waffles thrown onto his suit. "HAHA, MISSED ME TOBY!" A boy with a smile cut into his face said. Another boy with goggles and mouth guards grin turned into a scared face. The smile boy turns around and looks and the slender man. "Hehehe, we'll clean up" he said nervously as he and the other boy started to clean up. The slender man sighed " Why do you all make a mess whenever I leave the mansion?" He questioned. The boy with goggles noticed me and bent down to my size. " who's this?" He asked, tilting his head. For some reason I had to giggle. "Awwwww, she's adorable" he picked me up and started to tickle my sides. The room was filled with my laughter and giggles. "Y/n, this is Toby, toby this is y/n" he said. Toby put me down. "Y/n, that's a cute name" he stuttered. He started to tickle my sides again. I laughed louder than last time. " anyway, can you take her to the extra room?" " sure thing slendy" he stopped tickling me and picked me up and started to walk up the stairs. As we walk down the hallway, I see a room door that said 'LJ'. I tap Toby's shoulder," Toby?" I said. " yes, y/n?" "W-who's 'LJ'?" Toby stays silent for a while and sighs, " well, LJ is a clown who doesn't like children" and that's all he said. We reached the extra room. The room walls were blue with flowers on it and a bed with white sheets and pillow, and a clostet. Toby set me down and grabbed a f/c night gown from the closet. He helped me take all my warm clothes off and put the night gown on me, he even tucked me into bed. "Good night little monkey" "night" I said as he turn off the light and closed the door. My eyes became very heavy and I fell peacefully asleep.

CLIFF HANGER
HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS STORY, ANYWAY I HOPPED YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ON
LJ: hey author chan?
Me: what now LJ, can't you see that I'm busy talking to reader chan?
LJ: I know but...can I rip reader chan apart while their asleep?
Me: -smacks him with frying pan- ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Are you trying to kill reader chan?!
LJ: maybe?
Me:-smacks him even more with frying pan- anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter, BYE!!