Chapter 12

Hi! To everyone wondering kung na saan na ang ibang chapters ng Dirty Job ito po ay ililipat ko na sa DREAME and I will be leaving five chapters for my future readers and if you want to read more about this you can always visit DREAME which is also like wattpad but they come in different approach. DREAME will be a new home for Dirty Job at sana patuloy niyo pa rin supportahan ang kwento ni Alyza at Nathan. I'll be leaving a link for those who want to read and re-read Dirty Job because as I transfer it to DREAME I will be adding scenes and editing every chapter para mas mag-improve lalo.

Thankyou for reading Dirty Job and I will always be grateful to everyone who spent their time reading it. Don't worry it's free to read it in DREAME unless they decide to include it in paid stories and also they have their app named DREAME it can be downloaded in the playstore or appstore for free. Thanks!

Link: https://www.dreame.com/novel/1975566.htmlPenName: KtsElizalde

P.S The twins of Alyza and Nathan will have their own story. Nasimulan ko na po ang isa and Louise will come first bago si Vaughn. As You Desire and name ng story and sana you'd give it a little bit of your time to read. Maraming salamat!