Chapter twenty-eight

Start from the beginning

"So? They're big boys now, they know when they're doing something wrong or right, so just leave them be, they'll eventually open their eyes, and see their mistakes." Maya advice. I nodded, agreeing with her, "sometimes regret does good for the person- and sometimes it doesn't. Let's just hope for the latter." She joked, lightening up the mood.

Rose sighed, "what about my step mom, I really want her to like me."

Mary might be empty headed, but I knew she has a good heart- somewhere- you just have to work for it.

I chuckled, "Just do your thing, talk to her, open up, she will get the message, and she'll talk to you for sure. No one can ignore that cute face of yours." I smirked when she blushed.

Rose giggled, "I hope that works," then sighed, "I really appreciate you coming. It was really wrong for me to call for you like that, I should have warn you before!"

We both shook our heads, "non of us had plans for today, and we'd do anything for you girl." Maya smirked.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was really late, we said our goodbyes and went downstairs, at the last minute I felt the need to pee.

"Maya, I'm gonna pee really quick, just wait for me." I said quickly. Maya chuckled but nodded.

I saw Rose almost closing the door, "Wait!" I said.

Rose looked at me with an amused smile, "what?"

"I wanna use your bathroom please." It was getting hard to stand straight.

Rose chuckled, and opened the door for me, I fast walked towards their bathroom, emptying my bladder, washing myself clean, then washed my hands, when I got out, I noticed my phone wasn't with me, I checked my hand bag. Shit, I forgot it in Rose's room.

I walked towards the staircase, and bumped into a girl, "watch it you freak!"

Calm your tits, Jesus.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I apologized, looking at her appearance.

She was a light brunette, with big blue eyes, and full lips, long legs, and naturally tanned skin.

"Whatever, get out of my way ugh." She pushed me sideway.

Just as I was about to say something, someone came running downstairs, "Caroline, you forgot your br-" he stopped abruptly when he saw me, I looked at his hand, holding a black bra. Elliot.

I felt my heart racing, my tears were quickly gathering, calling for a meeting, I stared at him with disbelief, hell nah!

The bra fell down, he looked at me with wide eyes, "Sapphire." He whispered.

I turned around, bumping the girls shoulder, not caring when she cursed me, I went to open the door, when Elliot stopped me, he held both of my shoulders and turned me around.

"What?" I said firmly, my breaths were unstable, I fisted my hands, and stared at him with emotionless eyes. Well, it's hard when your tearing up.

"Sapphire, I'm not cheating on you." He stated.

Why do I not believe him?

He groaned, "C'mon Saph, you know I wouldn't do that."

Caroline came to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder, "Elliot, it hurts to hear you say that when I'm right here, in this room." She spook softly, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Me heart stopped for a moment. Then shook my head, believe him Saph, not her!

I closed my eyes, taking painful breaths, "Elliot." I chocked out. "Let me go. Please."