TWENTY NINE

Olivia's POV

Minutes later, we arrive in front of a huge building in the heart of London. "Are you coming in with me or not?" I ask my brother as I quickly take out my phone to check if I have any messages from Niall. The screen lights up and Niall's name and every heart emoji that there is appears with his text: "Just say your name and that I'm expecting you at the reception and I'll come get you." He added the monkey emoji that covers it's eyes, making the text way cuter than it actually is.

"Olivia!" Ethan exclaims, reminding me that I actually asked him a question which he probably answered while I was distracted with the text.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I ask as I quickly put my phone into my bag.

"I said: No, I'm not coming with you, but you go and have fun." Ethan repeats before rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay, thanks." I smile, grab my bag and get out of the car again. I wait for Ethan to drive off before going towards the building. A few fans stand near the doors and look at me confused as I get closer to the door. They are probably wondering why a girl who wears casual skinny black jeans, a white top and a black coat wants to get into a fancy building like that. I look down, avoiding the stares as a man opens the door for me. I thank him mumbling with a smile as I walk pass him to the reception. The woman behind it stands up as soon as she sees me approaching her. "Hi, I'm Olivia and umm, Niall Horan is expecting me." I say, hoping that it doesn't sound as weird to her as it does to me.

"surname?" She asks, picking up a phone.

"Hemmings." I say but it sounds more like a question than a fact. She looks at me suspiciously and presses few numbers on the phone, making me feel very nervous about what's going to happen next.

"Here's a Olivia Hemmings. She said Niall Horan is excepting her." The receptionist says into the phone. A few seconds pass by before she starts nodding. "Alright, thank you." She hangs up again and looks at me with a friendly smile. "Mr. Horan is going to pick you up in a second." She explains to me and points over a chair.

"Thanks." I smile back and go over to sit down. The next couple of minutes feel like hours as I wait for Niall to get me. I feel like every around me is judging me for not wearing the appropriate clothes. Out of nervousness, I start to rub my palms against my jeans, making my hands become sweaty. Niall, where are you?, I think and close my eyes.

"Olivia!" His voice suddenly fills the whole entrance hall. I open my eyes again and see him hobbling as quickly as possible over to me as everyone else in the entrance halls glares at him for yelling. "I was a bit too loud, wasn't I?" Niall says blushing once he's right across from me. I nod as I bite my lip to not burst out laughing. He just shrugs and reaches a hand out for me.

"You're such an idiot." I mumble as I take his hand. He pulls me to him and I wrap my arms around his torso.

"Your idiot." Niall mumbles back and kisses my head.

I look up at him and quickly kiss the smirk on his lips before stepping away and slowly walking towards the elevator. Niall chuckles and hobbles quickly after me to keep up with me. He presses the button to one of the upper floors once we're in the elevator and just as he presses the one that closes the doors, a man manages to squeeze himself in to join us in the elevator. Both, Niall and I, take a step back at the same time, making us both chuckle. Niall holds my hand patiently, waiting for the man to leave. When he finally steps out and when the doors close again, a big smirk form on Niall's lips. I step in front of him and cup his cheeks with my hands. I kiss passionately after what felt like months sine we last kissed to me. Niall kisses me back, making my heart race as if it's our first.