FOUR

Olivia's POV

I had totally forgotten about that dream until I had it again. It was that back garden and the little girl and that little boy. She reminded me a bit of myself and maybe she is me. She ran after the boy until she couldn't anymore and had to stop. He stopped as well and ran back to her. They laid down in the grass and looked up to the clouds in the sky.

"Do you love someone?" She asked him.

"You." He smiled.

"I love you too." She giggled and that's when I always wake up.

Today it isn't different. Now I'm laying in bed, looking up at my ceiling and try to think of someone who looks like the little boy and who could possible be him. My first thought is that it's Sam since he's my cousin and because we always spend time together. That would be logical. But then why didn't I get those dreams earlier in life? And what if it's not Sam?

Who can it be?

"Olivia!"Mum calls me down. It's christmas tomorrow, which means that today is christmas eve, which then means that my relatives, mum's side, are coming over for lunch and dinner.

"10 minutes!" I yell and roll onto my stomach.

"10 minutes until you get out of bed or 10 minutes until we're down here?!" She asks, shouting through the whole house.

"Both!" I shout back. And usually we don't shout much in our house, but since mum's family is coming over it's kinda natural for mum to raise her voice her. After all she's half filipino and always loud, which makes me ¼ filipino. Enough with the which for now though. I get out of bed after thinking all that through and after drawing a family tree in my head. I go into the bathroom, that Ethan and I share, and see that mum has laid out clothes for both of us. Royal blue skinny jeans, that Niall would love on me, and a red sweater with that standard Christmas and snowflakes design that's on pretty much every sweater. I take my phone and turn loud music on before I get into the shower. It will probably take me longer than 10 minutes now, but mum will be fine. She has Ethan and Mr. McAllister who can help her as well.

After getting ready for the day, drying and curling my hair, I go downstairs. Ethan is already sitting at the table and preparing the chicken for later, while Mum is making smash potatoes. "You alright?" I ask when I enter the room.

"I am, but a little help from you would be great, Olive." Mum points over to the table where a bowl with more potatoes is waiting for me to peel them all. I take a seat and start to peel when Mr.McAllister comes in and sits down next to me. He takes the other peeler and helps.

"When did Jazzy leave last night?" I ask Ethan to break the awkward silence in the room.

"After dinner." Ethan says without even looking up. "Where were you when we had dinner by the way?" Ethan wants to know.

"I was asleep, brother." I smile and feel kinda proud of it. Nevertheless, I went to bed early on Holiday. That didn't happen since I turned 14. And in all honesty, last night was one of the best night sleeps I've had for the last couple of months. It wasn't cut short or interrupted by anything. It was just me in my old bed, in my old room, dreaming about Niall. And don't get me wrong sleeping next to Niall isn't bad either, it's actually quite great, but we usually talk until midnight and I don't get much sleep afterwards.

"That early?" Mr.McAllister asks, trying to get into the conversation.

"Yeah, I didn't have anything to do anyways." I explain and then hear my stomach growling. While Ethan and Mr.McAllister - I mean Robert - start to talk about what movie to watch today, I get up and eat a muffin that mum already made yesterday. With the muffin in one hand, I sit back down and continue my work.